SP doesn't age at same speed ?

When I first started in the industry (about 5 years ago), I made business decision based on personal preferences; I chose to add a few years to my real age so I would have a better chance at attracting the gentlemen I wanted to spend time with- the older and more mature gentleman. I felt that if I advertised my real age, I might attract a much different crowd. As time went by, I realised that I was aging too fast for my liking (that is in the SP world) and I stopped advertising a specific age all together and only advertise as "mature" or 35+.

I also realize now that if the mentality is to automatically add 5 to 10 years to an SP who advertises her age (real or not), I must have been looked upon as an "old" woman at a very young age lol

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling
  • Like 1

Adding five years really, well now I think that is just funny. That would make me 36! I have a very hard time passing for my real age of 31 that I do advertise as well as my real birthday, most don't believe I'm 31 by looks alone but what does 31 look like anyways.

I get carded 95% of the time and even been asked to verify my age by many cerb and gents from other avenues, I always agree to show ID and ask "How old do you think I am or look?" The usual answer is 22-25 and I always thank the person and state my age is listed on my site or that I have told them and I usually get but you don't look even close.

I laugh it off and take no offense to being asked, I just look way younger than I am but that is my appearance only so I love stating my real age and then when I walk through that door, the look on a gents face is priceless!

Adding an extra five years, what next LOL!!

So if the ladies don't age, and I eat there pussy with all the juice. Does that mean I'm drinking from the fountain of youth and will never age? Yeeehaa more daty for me! :)

• Like 2

It's all got to do with Einstein really!

Nasa has confirmed that aging slows down for the person traveling at a much higher velocity. And SP gets around the block a lot more frequently than us hobbiest in any given day. Going around the block more means larger distances covered in the same period of time.

Mathematically that works out to higher velocity.

There for the age slower.

All relativity!

Actually I've found some of the girls that I know seem to be getting younger each years or have stayed the same age the last couple of years lol.

I don't think that they noticed that the age on their user page is different from the age that they post in their ad's. Or that ad's from last year show them being a year older then they are now :)

To me the whole age thing is funny. I really don't care what a woman's real age is, its her choice on what she posts. If an older woman posts that she's 35 + excellent, but the ones that keep the same age.... now she's off my list. If she's willing to lie about the most trivial of things what else might she have in store. There is enough altered photos, different hair colours (another thread), that a guy expects to get what he sees posted, but still better do some research and thread searching.