I had the pleasure to see this lovely lady today. It was a short 1 hr but sweet. I will try booking longer next time...time fly with her and it is so intense!

I met her at her hotel downtown. She opened the door wearing a nice short dress and man all I can say is WOW. She is gorgeous, tall...very tall, model look this lady is so cute..

I just came from home so I am freshly showered. Soon as the door is closed and locked the fun started. Get to know each other, lots of teasing and then started with LFK . We get to bed and at this point We start with DFK and lots of carresses teasing each other...was really good.BBBJ was amagingly great.Daty on her is so good and looking at her moan is orgasmic enough...turn me on. Just looking at her and hearing her moaning was very nice.

All in all I give this lady a 10 overall service.

Looks would be 10 for me. She was hardly wearing make up still look Hot. Looks wise she would be someone that you see in a Mall and you would look three times.

Guys I highly recommended, you can check her recommendation in Kingston section, didnt have one here...Ottawa.

I would definitely repeat.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by nccccn
  • Like 1

I got to tell everyone here on Cerb about this wonderful tall gorgeous woman that I met recently. First let me tell you that I'm a tall man myself, 6'2" to be precise and to find a girl above 5'8" is not an easy task. Zoe D is 6' tall and she looks amazing, when she opened the door to her suite I was mesmerized by her statuesque physique.

Zoe D was wearing this elegant black short/mini satin sheer skin tight evening dress with thigh high stockings. She look stunning in that dress, her blonde hair and those alluring eyes. After I removed my coat and boots we sat on the end of the bed and had a small talk. I could hardly keep my eyes off hers, her lips and her cleavage thru the sheer dress but I was not going to mention it to her, I knew she could feel it.

When I meet a lady for the first time I never know how the chemistry will go between both of us. I was not explicit on how much time I wanted to spend with her and she never asked, I'm glad I did not book for one hour because I would have missed out on getting to know her better since we got along so well. Zoe D made me feel comfortable from the get go and that make a difference.

So now to the hot steamy stuff, we kissed and kissed and kissed some more throughout the evening, she is a great kisser. She has great lips to kiss and opens her mouth perfectly to fit on mine and use just enough tongue on DFK. My hands felt every inch of her body, those legs that went for miles, her firm bum, and those perfect enhance breast(not too big) fit in my hands wonderful. What we share after could be a YMMV but I was never told to stop anything I did, I keep everything safe and don't hurt anyone in the process. After we touched each others body we proceeded to please ourselves orally and I'm not talking speaking wise except for the moans from our mouth.

I mentioned her lips on her face but I should also mention those between her long legs, they were meaty and aching for a licking and caressing from my mouth. I could have spent the full hour just DATY either with her on her hands and knees or on her back she fully enjoyed it. We shared eye contact while she was on her back and the look in her eyes was very hot. We switched to 69 and was still happy sucking and licking her beautiful lips while getting an awesome BJ. On came the cover and she rode me CG to start, I'm glad she did because it was a tight fit at first until it got used to my size. I was surprised to see how tall above me she stood even in CG. We switch around a couple of position until I could not hold it anymore when she came while in DOGGY I did too.

We clean up and she came and rested her head on the pillow beside me with my arm holding her. My first hour is about up but holding Zoe feels so good, she is not a clock watcher. I'm almost positive that I'm her last date for the night and we keep on talking. We started to talk about personal things that we enjoyed and it made little johnson stand up again. All I am going to say now is that we did some more fun stuff and I got her to try something she never did before, doing it standing up with her back against the wall. I must say that being we are both tall helped in making this happen, we both had another orgasmic finish which made my evening a very happy one.

We cleaned up and rested on the bed again with making arrangement for future dates.

I give Zoe D a top Notch seal of approval.

Thanks Zoe D for the wonderful evening.

• Like 1

Well, if you have read NotchJohnson.... That is exactly the same experience i had with this lovely amazon, again.

I don't have enough words to describe her. Amazing, sexy, beautifull eyes, soft skin, lips.... You need to book with her for an wonderful time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.