Is it just me...

Guest s*r***a**9

Or do there appear to be a rash of messages from members that are brand new asking for alot of info on various massage providers in wpg?

My spidey sense is tingling....

Appears to be a few more than usual, not sure of the significance of this but now that you mention it one has to wonder if something is happening.

Same in Edmonton. Having a close friend in Vice, I am aware of online investigations being done on a regular basis, with PM'ing to try and get deeper into detail. Main focus is pimping, gangs, underage, forced to be a provider, drugs or any other illegal activity.

I will not Pm a newbie, or anyone who doesn't have a decent post record along with reviews or a history of reviews.

The newbies are also trying get info on their competitors and go online to trash their reputation too.

I realize I was new on here once too, but I did not come on searching for details. There are many ways to do searches and contact the ladies if you are serious to meet. Once I have been on a while and have interacted on posts with other members, I have on occasion PM'd them about various ladies just to confirm my interest.

• Like 8

Guest s*r***a**9

Adding to Manitoba's comment....Seeing a newbie show up every now and then is normal...or someone who's joined a few years ago but just has never posted.

But this past week there have been 4 or 5 complete newbies asking some very direct questions. Wouldn't be surprised if something was up...

? Just wondering , isn't that what this board is for ?
You are expected to read the forum first, learn to use the "Search" function and report on your experiences. Once you've established yourself as a trustworthy contributor rather than a leech or suspected LE member, then you'll receive info that isn't always available publicly.