Blondi33 aka Aggie

Guest c**io**m7

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=46573

I saw this beautiful lady earlier this week and what a wonderful time. From the moment I walked in her door to the moment I left, I was number 1. This was an experience to remember. Loads and loads of dfk...hard and soft. When she moved down and took me in her mouth...wow...this lady knows exactly what she is doing. We are talking EmilyJ skills. To the edge and back, over and over. I had to stop a few times for dfk to not lose it.

CG...she knows just how to move and, not long into it, I was done. ;-)

We sat and talked for quite a while about Eastern Europe and Ireland and this time with her was very pleasant and enjoyable. Suddenly, without warning, her face was in my lap again...wow, yet again. This time, I did not hold back and finished with a knee weakening cim...seriously, did shot #2 really happen that fast??

More chat followed by shower. I dress and she was still all over me with more dfk and groping...thinking to myself, "is this really happening, should I take her here at the door? WTF? I am hard again? Really?"

I knew I was past my time already and figured I had better leave. I was not prepared with extra $ to stay longer and knew it not to be fair to overstay without compensation. If I can, I will visit again before she leaves.

I think I have learned a lesson in this hobby. There is something to be said about the mature providers. Aggie is in my top 3 experiences and all in my top 3 are over 30...go figure.

I've seen the ads on bp but was hesitant to call as she looked too good to be true.

I will definitely be following up on your recommendation.

Thanks curiousm7

I met Aggie about two weeks ago and my time with her was almost exactly like Curiousm7's. The only thing different was the second shot was done greek.

The boob job could have been a little better but in my mind she has a great body.

She is a quiet woman and very soft spoken but hey most of the time we were playing tonsil hockey anyways and not talking. :)

I will definitely see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.