Jasmine Jade

I was always curious about fetish and BDSM, so a few months ago I decided to take the plunge. I picked up the now and skimmed through the fetish section they had. There I found Jasmine Jade's ad with URL to her website. I took a look and read all the information. Contacted her through the website contact form and got a response very quickly. After a few emails I called to book the appointment. She had a very great phone manner so I didn't feel odd calling.

Upon seeing Jasmine she looked just like her pictures on her website (which needs more in my opinion). She brought me in to a large room with a spanking bench in the middle of it and implements laid out. I took a seat nervous. I guess she picked up on that so she assured me she doesn't do anything that isn't discussed first. Jasmine asked what am I interested in. I told her CBT, Bondage, Spanking, strap on and anything else she wanted to do to me. Next question was "any hard No's, meaning anything you don't want to touch with a 10 foot pole" lol. Answer to that was no marks. She told me never unless asked. She then explained to me code words. When that was done she asked if I had any more questions. Nope. So gave her the money and the fun begins.

Jasmine did everything I asked for and any new thing that we didn't talk about she asked or walked me through while she was doing it reminding me of the code words if needed.

I was so happy with my experience with her I am now a weekly play thing for her. And every week a new experience never the same unless asked. There is a shower on premise if needed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.