Addicted to lap dances

I try not to go to many Strip Clubs as I always end up spending too much money on private dances. Of course it would be cheaper most times to visit an SP who provides lap dances but for the most part I prefer the tease factor. I've gone to 3 different clubs the past 3 days and have spent a few hundred dollars at each club. It would be one thing if the clubs were close to where I live but all are about an hours drive away. Nothing where I live. I'd love to cut down on the dances but I don't want to. I guess until I actually want to stop there's no help for me. I'm not going to any strip clubs today but I am pretty sure I'm going to a different one tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Gotta agree with you there! Sure, seeing an SP who offers lapdances is an option, but there's something cool about catching a buzz at a club with loud music, watching the poledancing, choosing a lady who really turns you on, taking her to the VIP area, and if there's chemistry, seeing how far it will lead. Great fun and a delightful change from SP-ing.

Guest realnicehat

I used to have the same addiction for years. I friggin loved strip clubs. Starting in my early years when dances were $5 non-contact on one of those funny stools, to my first $20 lap dance (seriously? I can touch them?), to the inevitable extras (some agreed upon and paid for, others a total and happy surprise).

At some point they just seem to lose their magic though. I can't seem to stay in one for more than an hour now.

I still remember my first ever lap dance. I paid $20 before the dance at the bar and it included 2 drinks. I got a drink for myself and one for my dancer. I then kept her for an additional 9 songs. What an incredible woman. Unfortunately the bar is now gone and has been replaced by a roundabout. What a shame.