Regular Massage ...but

I have a regular RMT now who is amazing. Thing is, when she massages my legs calves and quads I feel like I'm approaching the big O.

I want to let myself relax and just let it happen but I'm not sure what to do.

Do I mention before the massage what effect it has and that I'd like to let it happen? Do I just let it happen without warning and see if she becomes upset? I don't view it as being sexual but instead she had simply created the conditions for relaxation and foundation for it to be possible.

Or do I find someone who isn't a registered professional and hope they know how to engage S1 to S3 in the same way?

Guest *l**e

I've had clients have all kinds of sexual reaction to non-sexual massage including orgasm. It's fine and normal and most RMT's understand it sometimes happens.

whether or not you should "warn" her is debateable.

I've had clients have all kinds of sexual reaction to non-sexual massage including orgasm. It's fine and normal and most RMT's understand it sometimes happens.

whether or not you should "warn" her is debateable.

Are you sure? Because it would be really embarrassing if she freaked out & called the cops.

I've been seeing RMTs for 15 years, a few different ones, and this happens all the time, guys get turned on an the inevitable happens. Its worse when you're on your back and make a tent with your sheet. She will not freak out and call the cops, lmao, unless you do something stupid like whip the sheets off or offer her money! If you are enjoying this particular therapist, then continue to see her/him and don't feel embarrassed by what is a natural human reaction.

• Like 2

Guest S***dst***

Massage Therapists are trained to follow a code of ethics and standards. A breach in these standards/ethics will result in the loss of their license.

If you tell her about this before the session one of three things will happen:

A) She stops seeing you as a client (to protect herself) and refers you to someone else.

B) She watches for your arousal and adds an un arousing twist to her sessions... I.E painful techniques or swifter/deeper movements. (Deep adductor work is quite painful FYI ;) )

C) She tells you it's alright to be aroused (which it is) and that she understands but it is not her intention to cause the reactions.

If she calls the cops because you got an erection and came...she's not a real therapist.

If you are going, and keep going, because you keep getting aroused and want to pop... you should stop seeing her and visit one of the lovely ladies who isn't a registered MT :)

I've had men tell me that they became aroused during the massage and felt embarrassed because they are not gay. My response was always that it's natural. Intended or not it can happen to anyone during a massage. It's nothing I wasn't told/warned about in school when I was training to be an RMT.

I can't tell you to discuss or not discuss with her what's going on but I would advise you to tell her in some capacity; so that you guys can address the situation.

Are you sure? Because it would be really embarrassing if she freaked out & called the cops.

Why on Earth would she call the cops on you for that?!? Cops have better things to do than respond to devastating incidences of "towels being messed up"! :jackoff:

Now, if you were to take it further than that, and attempt to "make it" with her, then that's a different story, but if you just have an accident while on the massage table, you're not assaulting anybody.

Now, back to the OP's question. Il Re on this board has said many times that when he was trained as an RMT, he was taught how to avoid arousing clients, therefore now that he's not an RMT, he knows exactly how to arouse a client (i.e. just do the opposite of what an RMT is not supposed to do). So why isn't this RMT able to prevent arousing her client? Is she really secretly wanting to arouse her client? Maybe a secret bet with herself?

Guest S***dst***
Why on Earth ...

Now, back to the OP's question. Il Re on this board has said many times that when he was trained as an RMT, he was taught how to avoid arousing clients, therefore now that he's not an RMT, he knows exactly how to arouse a client (i.e. just do the opposite of what an RMT is not supposed to do). So why isn't this RMT able to prevent arousing her client? Is she really secretly wanting to arouse her client? Maybe a secret bet with herself?

Not everyone is the same.

You can not predict who will be aroused by what, so you can not prevent everyone from being turned on.

Some people are very turned on by pain, others are turned off by it. Some people have something called "muscle memory" where if you hit a muscle a certain way with massage it triggers emotions in that person.

I myself have had a client who started to cry uncontrollably when I started touching his neck muscles.

I doubt very much she is trying to arouse her clients

If she is, she won't be in business very long; as it will escalate after a while into "other" activities

Thanks for the helpful comments. I think it would help if I let her know that I'm experiencing a range of emotional states one of which includes arousal. Ill just let her know that I'm breathing through it. That way it's out there.

I would be mortified if I developed a hard on with a regular RMT. And that's how I found cerb: I have a great RMT who's sort of hot and it can be a challenge to stay in control. And then finally I thought, maybe I should look for someone where I don't have to worry.

Call me naive, I had no idea of the wealth of options in Ottawa. But I still haven't taken the plunge yet.

• Like 1