Ashley at Silver Dollar

Hello all.

Got a chance to hang out with Ashley at the Silver Dollar last night and she is incredible! Gorgeous spinner body, very tight and toned, awesome tits, an ass to die for and lovely shaved pussy. She is totally friendly and down to earth. Had a great chat before and after our dance in the booth - which was so well worth it! Yummy.

One thing she mentioned that was interesting was how quiet it is at the Silver Dollar. She liked that, and I think that's another reason to check out this overlooked place.

I would see her again in a second! Hot!

Was in there last week, very quiet, but had a GREAT time in the back with a hot blonde, just can't remember her names. she was very friendly, great body, and very good.....:)

Was in there last week, very quiet, but had a GREAT time in the back with a hot blonde, just can't remember her names. she was very friendly, great body, and very good.....:)

Vanessa maybe?

Hello all.

Got a chance to hang out with Ashley at the Silver Dollar last night and she is incredible! Gorgeous spinner body, very tight and toned, awesome tits, an ass to die for and lovely shaved pussy. She is totally friendly and down to earth. Had a great chat before and after our dance in the booth - which was so well worth it! Yummy.

One thing she mentioned that was interesting was how quiet it is at the Silver Dollar. She liked that, and I think that's another reason to check out this overlooked place.

I would see her again in a second! Hot!

Hmm, I wonder if this is the same Ashley that used to work at Playmates?

Hmm, I wonder if this is the same Ashley that used to work at Playmates?

She still does. She was there last week and the 2 weeks before.

She still does. She was there last week and the 2 weeks before.

So this is a different Ashley? Or is she moonlighting?

I don't know but I would guess it's a different one. Ashley is at Playmate pretty often so I don't really see when she would find time to also work at SD. And she seems like she has quite a few regulars at PM so I don't think she would even need to.

Maybe holymoses could describe the Ashley he saw to clear any confusion? Is she a curly brunette milf with tiny titties like the one at PM? Does she smoke? Is she bilingual? Does she have tatoos?

Ashley IS a pretty common name after all...

Then she is not Ashley from the Playmate.

Ashley from Playmate would be in her 30's, but still hot! Don't know if she is still blonde though.