Grace Miller

I had noticed Grace Miller's pictures on the GOE web site a while back and wanted to book her, but the timing was never right. She wasn't available when I was booking a session. Then she left the agency for a while and I was disappointed, but she returned recently for a short time. Wow. She is a beautiful lady. She's also very intelligent, and very sensual.

The experience was excellent. She is very tall (about my height). She is tall, very slender, beautifully curved and soft in the right places. Her breasts are not large, but very pretty and felt so nice. Her face is a treat and she has a beautiful smile. Overall a very lovely lady in terms of her appearance, companionship, her brain, her body, and what she does with it. She does amazing things with her tongue. Her pictures on the web site are accurate, but her hair is a little shorter now and lighter in colour.

I visited Grace for a second time today. I was celebrating my birthday and her birthday is also coming up soon. I had a great time. She is a lot of fun to be with. I think better the second time.

Grace was spectacular. Best sp I've seen in T.O. thus far. From almost the moment I arrived, we got right to it. She talked to me and undressed me. I like it when they do it for you instead of just telling you to do it. Great Dfk and does it a lot. Very accommodating and I like that she tells you what she likes to. Turned me onto something new. She does bls just right. Very enthusiastic, great energy, and not shy about giving direction. Very sexy in what she says to you to. Great body, young, great skin. Not a clockwatcher either. And she's fun to be with. One of the best sp's I've seen in awhile. I asked if others from GOE are like her, but of course she wouldn't tell me. You will not be disappointed.

My experiences at GOE have been great with only one exception who was ok, but not enthusiastic, but she is no longer there. I've seen about 10 ladies there... the rest were all wonderful experiences.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.