A couples massage for me and hubby

Hi all,

very new to this. Our anniversary is coming up and I want to get my an erotic couples massage for my husband and I. I would love a happy ending for both of us! :)

Can anyone guide me to a good place in Ottawa? Would someone walk me through what to expect? Would the lady let me help her work on him? How much tip is expected? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to end up with less than we want, or making some noob mistake that will offend the provider.

Many thanks in advance for any guidance / advice.

Guest *l**e

you should post this question in the massage discussion area of your town. then people can guide you to the right people. make sure you specify if you are looking for one woman for both of you, two women or one man and one woman.

Although I know some people who provide this type of service, because I am a provider myself i can't recommend anyone as per the rules here. but there will be plenty of people to help you out in that section. good luck

Like Il Re said, you'll have a lot more luck with responses if you post here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=54

On to your questions (And congrats on your upcoming anniversary)

Can anyone guide me to a good place in Ottawa?

Of the top of my mind, I can't think of anyone who does offer this service. I know that there are ladies who do see couples, just check here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=315 and look at their ads and websites.

Would someone walk me through what to expect?

I don't think I could do justice to this question since I've always visited a lady solo. I don't know what her approach would be with a couple, but if I were to guess, you can expect to have a good time. Let her guide you two. Just remember a few simple guidelines to make it all better.

- Pay her as soon as possible. Before the festivities begin

- Be clean, and keep in mind scents. While you two may be used to each other's perfumes and colognes, she may react strongly to it.

- Be very polite, it'll just make things easier

- Be clear with your expectations. If you want a certain kind of ending (oral/fs) let her know well in advance (in the email part of contact). She may not provide that service. That goes for any other sort of requirements you have.

Would the lady let me help her work on him?

This is something you can clarify with her directly. Paint a picture of what you're looking for, it might help her a lot.

How much tip is expected?

Tips are never expected and but always appreciated - common response on the subject. I've tipped from $10-$40. For Christmas season once, I got her a bottle of Wine (a certain type that she said she likes, some ladies have a certain part of their website dedicated to special considerations, should you wish to do so).

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to end up with less than we want, or making some noob mistake that will offend the provider.

Ask away!

• Like 3

If you're looking to have a female attendant we have a few ladies here that are happy to work with couples. Come have a couples massage in our private club our have it in your location. We special in sensual massage and have ladies that will make you and your hubby feel at ease if you're new to the process.

pM CMJ for more details and visit our website.

http://www.clubmadellynjae.com

http://www.touchofeuphoria.com

• Like 1

Very simple tell the provider what you guys are looking for and expecting. She/he will be explain to both ,,and I guarantee all will be happy