A couples massage for me and hubby

Hi all!

very new to this. Our anniversary is coming up and I want to get an erotic couples massage (with one provider) for my husband and myself.

Can anyone guide me to a good place and in Ottawa? We would love a warm, down to earth lady with a sense of humour. Would someone walk me through what to expect? Would the lady let me help her work on him? How much tip is expected? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to end up with less than we want, or making some noob mistake that will offend the provider.

Many thanks in advance for any guidance / advice.

I would suggest Tiffany from Angels Touch.....Although we haven't had a couples massage with her, I did get my wife an appointment with her, and she had an amazing time. All questions we had prior, were answered fully.

Jake

• Like 1

Being a woman yourself you probably know how to approach another lady.., ;-) Done be afraid of asking questions, at the end communication is essential.. Is important that you find a person that would be as attractive to you.., same as your hubby.. make it all about you two...

Also in my point of view as a provider let the lady know who you want the aatention focus during the massage, You, Your husband or both of you equally.. that will help the lady provide the best experience for you and your SO...

Good luck

V

• Like 2

Hi,

I'm also confused as to the... logistics of a couples massage. I'm considering trying one with myself and my girlfriend, but I don't understand how it would work. I get how I come to a, um, satisfying conclusion, but what about my lady? Would the masseuse and I work on her together?

Is it entirely up to the provider? Is this something that is worked out each time on a case by case basis? Is there a standard procedure?

As I said on my previous Post...

First off.. make sure you and you SO are in agreement of the lady you want to meet... so pick a few that you both think would like to spend time with...

after you have done this preselection process contact each lady diretly and tell her /them what you are looking for... how would you like the session to go... would you like the session to be focused on you, on her, or both... Check if she is comfortable with ladies... or if she rather just see men...

Communicate.., dont be afraid of asking.. is better to ask and make sure .. specially being something that you are sharing with your SO.., you want this to be a memorable and enjoyable experience as a couple.. and not an experience that will bring you trouble in the futiure

:)

Hi,

I'm also confused as to the... logistics of a couples massage. I'm considering trying one with myself and my girlfriend, but I don't understand how it would work. I get how I come to a, um, satisfying conclusion, but what about my lady? Would the masseuse and I work on her together?

Is it entirely up to the provider? Is this something that is worked out each time on a case by case basis? Is there a standard procedure?

• Like 3

Guest *l**e

when booking a couples massage for you and your lady, there a few keys;

1. you have to know clearly, beyond a shadow of a doubt what your lady expects, what her limits are, and what her expectations are. And I mean REALLY clearly. example...maybe she's ok with the mp touching you, but not ok with you touching the mp. maybe she's ok with you getting an HJ but not kissing between you and the MP.

2. your lady needs to understand what you're looking for too.

3. pick a woman that your lady is into. this is super important if they are to interact with each other,.

4. discuss between you how you want the session to go. example...last time I took a lady for this, it was for her to be with a lady while i watched. I sat in a chair and watched the whole thing until my lady asked me to join in. if she had not asked, I would have stayed in my chair.

5. discuss with the MP what your expectations...it goes even better if your lady does some of the planning with the MP

6...and most important...never stray from the plan unless your lady explicitly tells you too...even then, double check that you clearly understand her direction.

hope this helps

Hi,

Although I haven't had a couples massage in many years, long before I was married, I had a girlfriend-at-the-time who was into it. And I knew a lovely older masseuse who was bi-curious, and so got a chance to try her out. Everything was going well until the masseuse tried to stimulate her orally, and my GF wasn't ready for that, she insisted that I do that instead. I think my GF was okay with being manually stimulated by a woman but not more than that. I was enjoying the show, and wish she would've allowed the other girl to finish her off, but oh well, I had to settle for finishing her off myself. Such is life, I guess. :Cunning::biggrin:

So as others have said, it's important to communicate everybody's expectations to a certain degree. Perhaps during the massage itself, but also some of it has to be done prior to going to the massage.

• Like 1