AndreaLaroue

Andrea poses the question in her ads of "Can I be your guilty pleasure?" The answer is most certainly she can! Andrea is fun to chat with and fun to play with.

She describes herself quite accurately in her ads. If small breasts are a particular item of interest, you really must see Andrea. Plus she has a bum that can well be described as being just slightly more than a handful each. So if tiny bums peak your interest, there you go.

I've seen Andrea twice now. Both times were on relatively short notice. Usually I schedule my outings a few days in advance or more but meeting Andrea reminds me that it is good to occasionally stray from one's normal processes.

Wearing a sexy little outfit, she met me at the door with a kiss I'd expect from a long lost lover. After divesting myself of my electronics and clothes, we hopped on the bed and got to know each other. The more we talked and stroked, the more my little guy wanted to get to know her. Once he was covered Andrea set about getting to know him in a most personal and pleasurable way.

We swapped positions and I found she had a most responsive body when approached just right. Ah, age and experience, sometimes it serves me well!

The natural flow of events brought us to a doggy position which she well likes. Eventually, things came to a thrilling climax.

Subsequent adventures showed that Andrea is really quite amazingly flexible. It is a joy to watch her eyes and her smile while we are enjoying each other's company.

All in all, Andrea is a welcome addition to Ottawa. I am happy to have made her acquaintance and wish her well on her adventures. I will most definitely be back to enjoy the pleasure of her company.

• Like 3

I've seen Andrea several times. She is so cute and cheerful - lots of fun to be around. And I loooove those sexy legs and cute little bum.

I'm looking forward to my next visit with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.