Natalie Wood (formerly NaughtyNatalie & Amanda Ryan & little lady)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

If you have the chance to be with Natalie, just do it! You will never regret it ;)

Natalie's availability is very limited.

Natalie is an exceptionally attractive young woman - with a spinner body, amazing green eyes, lovely compact breasts and a beautiful bum. She is so warm and soft - so solid, so smart, and so willing to please and be pleased. Worthy of the greatest respect. And so much fun ;) Pure delight!

I have seen Natalie only once so far. I very much look forward to seeing her again!

bellafan

I had the pleasure of seeing Natalie a few days ago, and all I can say is WOW! All the positive reviews are spot on. It was such a great experience, I was practically spitting dimes out of my ass! (inside joke) :-)

I won't go into all the details as she has plenty of positive press on here. Natalie is very easy to talk with and the time just flew by. She is very much about making the experience enjoyable. Plenty of passion and lots of laughs, too! I get the sneaking suspicion I'll be coming to Ottawa more often.

• Like 1

There are times when someone makes you feel like you really matter. No distractions. No awkward moments of silence. No 'is this really happening?'in the worst possible way that the expression could be used. Just simply knowing that you wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Just you and her. In a really good state of being. And you aren't the 10th or 20th most important thing in her day. It is nice to be able to get away from it all with a special person. Naughty Natalie leaves you with that lingering experience.

• Like 2

I have been exchanging PMs and emails with Natalie since last November. Unfortunately, our stars didn't align until this week when she announced her availabilities. Once I saw her new schedules, I jumped at the chance and booked her right away. I am so glad I did! :grin:

picture.php?albumid=11046&pictureid=75180

Natalie is one sweet, beautiful and lovely redhead spinner! This gorgeous petite young lady knew how to pamper you. Her kisses were passionate and sweet, and her caresses and touches were so sensual, alternating between soft and titillating. She is elegant, geniune and classy, and she has such a friendly and cheerful personality.

We passionately took turn in pleasing each other. It was such a big turn-on to see her so sensitive and thoroughly enjoying herself, all the while giving me tips on where to focus my attention on. :wink: Afterwards, we cuddled, we joked and we chatted away - her cheerful personality really shone through. As we parted, we promised to see each other again. I have no doubt this is going to happen very soon.

Sweet, sexy and smart ;)

Such a hot, fun, sexy and classy young woman!

Glorious green eyes like you have never seen before!

And a bum to die for!

So smart, so sexy, so Natalie!

Can't wait to see her again ;)

I know beautiful women; and Natalie is a beautiful woman ;)

Yummy ;)

bellafan

• Like 1

Just saw this wonderful lady tonight. Booking was easy, on time, and at a great location. She also provided some wonderful red wine!

She is beautiful, thoughtful, carries a great conversation, and was more explosive in bed than a lush bath bomb. Everything just flowed so well like classical music. Multiple positions on a chair, on the bed, edge of the bed, and everything just transitioned seamlessly from position to position.

Not to be corny. I can't explain it but it just felt right. Natalie is just right.

Eversince I last saw her a week ago, I could not help but kept thinking of this lovely young lady. Her sweet and beautiful smile, her lovely toned body, her personality, sensuality and the way she pampered me all contributed to the urge to go see her again. It didn't take long before I succumbed.... and so off I went to see this lovely lady today....:D

We were very happy to see each other. After a big hug and some passionate kisses, we exchanged some background info. on our love of gymnastics. As a former coach, she possesses some amazing skills which she did not hesitate to show me when she leaped on the chair and demonstrated the pose that always intrigued me. You could guess which one it is if you check out her lovely albums in her profile page. :icon_wink:

We then continued to make out - her kisses were ever so sweet and delicious. We both tried to be the first to pamper the other ( since we were both givers), but I was able to convince her to let me go first.:icon_wink: And... pampering her I did, with some amazing results! Then it was her turn, when she spared no effort to return me the favor.

The session with this lovely sweetheart was so pleasurable and satisfying. No doubt I will be seeing her again, and for a long time to come. :D

grammar/format
  • Like 1

Saw Natalie today-and, yup, just add this voice to the chorus. As soon as she opens the door, and you pick your jaw up off the floor, it's an awesome ride. She's extremely warm, and you can tell she loves what she does-and is exceptionally good at it.

Can't recommend her enough.

One of the things I enjoy most about browsing this website is discovering someone who, for whatever reason in my mind, holds my attention for more than just a fleeting glimpse. I am obviously drawn to the many beautiful eyes, smiles, curves and subtle undertones of the ads I see and read on Lyla but there's always the one that make your heart beat just that much faster. Such was the case with Natalie.

I have been viewing her ads and posts for a little while now and have appreciated the fact that they provided me with a better perspective of her personality, who she is and what she enjoys as well as how she looks. I always maintain that when I choose to get together with someone it is about the overall experience and not just the outcome. I reached out and contacted her yesterday, as usual, very spontaneously. We arranged to meet that afternoon and I was most certainly not disappointed.

The door opened and I was instantly captivated by how lovely she was in person. Elegantly dressed, delicate and petite and with a look and a smile and a hug that were all together most warm and welcoming. Our mutual interest in music helped break the ice of a first meeting and the conversation throughout our time together was sincere and genuine. The relaxing music she chose provided the perfect backdrop and everything that followed was about spontaneity and discovery, an entirely fulfilling experience.

Natalie is an incredibly beautiful and warm human being. I feel that every time I would see her from now on would yield new discovery and deepen and enrich the experience of our time together.

If it pleases Natalie I look forward to making that happen.

• Like 1

Totally awesome, incredibly sexy. extremely beautiful. From the moment I arrived she was focused on making sure I was having a good time. She is smart, bright, funny, just a great person to spend time with. and omg so tiny. Just thinking about her makes me smile.

I had the pleasure of meeting her a few months ago. This woman is smart and stunning and fun and totally awesome :)

I recently had my second date with Natalie and it won't be my last. As her name suggests, she is definitely naughty, but she is so much more than that! Natalie is smart, attentive, welcoming, warm, witty, sexy, etc. I could keep going but you get the hint. Natalie provides an excellent experience that is built around more than just your time in the bedroom. She is a great conversationalist and loves to develop chemistry with her clients. She is very focused on you and intent on making sure you enjoy your time to the fullest. Natalie is a lot of fun and has a great energy about her. I couldn't recommend her more highly!!

I've had the pleasure of seeing Natalie three times. She's fun to spend time with both inside and outside of the bedroom. She puts you at ease and ensures that both of you enjoy your time together.

I know a lot of ink has already been spilled on the wonderful Natalie but I just want to add that I highly recommend her. I'm sure, like me, you will see her more than once.

• Like 1

Smart... beautiful... talented... skilled... this amazing lady has it all. I will always treasure the times we spent together. With any luck I will have the honour of spending another afternoon with this amazing and honest provider. I can not recommend anyone higher.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.