belly buttons on a plus size (b.lexx)

Can you find your belly button, I look down as I sit at my desk(being a heavy duty plus size girl) and know that my belly button is hidden between two tires or flab.

this leads on to my question, belly button piercing I see the jewelery everywhere and my magpie complex goes into over drive at the sight of all the pretty shiny sparkling tantalizing designs, and i long for the opportunity to wear one.

please share your thought's. Is this a silly idea due to the hidden ( unless standing up ) area of my belly button, has anyone got one/ tried one and how was it/ did it go?

I image all these complication, and then remind myself that the traditional shape of a belly dancer was rubenesque

• Like 1

I used to have piercings and am covered in tattoos now, but I wear them for me not for others. So if that's a piece of jewellery YOU would enjoy, it's not silly at all. Live to make yourself happy :)

PS. If you're interested in piercings that are super showy, nipple piercings on a woman are my favourite ;)

I think belly button rings are super sexy on women of all sizes and shapes. Go for it...I am sure it will look awesome!

• Like 1

Curves are sexy. Curves with accessories are even sexier. ;-)

I agree with you, accessories are sexy!

I have two belly buttons, I've been thinking about getting something to put over the little one. How do I have two belly buttons you ask? Bowel surgery, when they stapled me back together I had two belly buttons instead of one.

Edited by HalifaxMan58
typo..that is my middle name!

As I said before...if you like it, then that's all that matters! And if you can't see it I'd love to explore those beautiful curves for you and find it for myself!

My belly button was pierced, its now healed over, why, just got tired of it. Yes piercings are pretty, so many styles of jewelry to choose from. I'd say if you are going to do it, do it because you'd like it on yourself not because of standards or another's opinion. It will draw attention to the area you pierce, keeping that in mind there are pros and cons. The jewelry can get caught on clothing, it takes a while to heal and has to be cleaned properly and often. Make sure you deal with someone reputable and that the piecing is done in the right spot, for the belly, it should be high enough above the button so some jewelry will sit inside the button not below it. In the event you do it and don't like it the hole does heal fairly quickly and leaves a very minor scar, little hole, nothing to worry about. Hope this helps, all the best:)

• Like 1

Can you find your belly button, I look down as I sit at my desk(being a heavy duty plus size girl) and know that my belly button is hidden between two tires or flab.

this leads on to my question, belly button piercing I see the jewelery everywhere and my magpie complex goes into over drive at the sight of all the pretty shiny sparkling tantalizing designs, and i long for the opportunity to wear one.

please share your thought's. Is this a silly idea due to the hidden ( unless standing up ) area of my belly button, has anyone got one/ tried one and how was it/ did it go?

I image all these complication, and then remind myself that the traditional shape of a belly dancer was rubenesque

So.... some exploration may be required? And there may be sparkly things to be found? Like...um... treasure?

How is this a bad thing, again?

And... er... while I'm at it, do you mind if I carry on exploring? ;)