Sexxy Adryanna

So I had an appointment today with the lovely ebony Adryanna today and I have to tell you the anticipation was off the charts. You see our last encounter ended in the usual volcano eruption and seeing stars that she usually generates but we had a little time at the end and chatted about likes and dislikes. This can be very interesting when you get to know your SP. Especially if they open up a little about what they'd like to try. I always find that the interim correspondence for the next visit will always reference the fantasy and build up the anticipation for it.

Well the last visit yielded a great deal of information about how much she really does enjoy Greek (cue the cheering from all the fans of the act) and how she'd like to get fucked in front of a mirror standing up. She really wanted to watch the act and see if the visual sent her over the edge. Just the thought of it sends me over the edge!

So today, she greeted me with a mischievous smile and matching thong and bra and she led me past the full length mirror in her room. I immediately sprung to attention thinking this fantasy is not just hers, it's mine too. Just to keep this a reasonable length...foreplay, foreplay, foreplay...then we're standing in front of the mirror with her delicious booty wiggling toward my eager dick. We both had a fun show in the mirror and if you haven't seen her gorgeous ass swallow your dick yet, this is NOT to be missed. The lady loves her Greek and went at it until her legs gave out. Didn't achieve the desired result yet so we washed up and proceeded to the next round of lazy doggy style. This is my favorite with her because her perfect ass slaps up against me enhancing the experience. If you're closer to fifty than thirty like I am, you appreciate all the stimulation you can get since the condom dulls the senses a little. Needless to say, volcanic eruption and stars again. And she came too! Fucking awesome sight with her cumming and pushing back on my dick!

This lady gets better and better with every encounter. She even knows how to treat us not-so-young-and-not-a-stallion anymore guys. Just the little things like getting me raging hard before the condom get on, fun foreplay and lots of good encouragement.

I will continue to have fun with Adryanna whenever she comes to town. Sometimes twice when she cums to town!

• Like 8

Oh Dear God... I need a cold shower (and a wheelchair) just from reading that!! I feel like I own you a portion of your donation! ;) WOW. Bravo!!!

(clarification: I'm not "into stories", LOL, but this lady has certainly captured my attention and imagination)

This girl is outstanding, I saw her a couple years ago in Ottawa. (I may be a new poster, but I have been a regular on this site for years and I have just put up with the daily viewing restrictions.)

She has an amazing bum, with very sexy dimples above it. And let me tell you she can work those hips and provide you with an awesome view if reverse cowgirl is your thing.

She was very easy to get along with, as she was one of the few ladies that I have booked more than one hour with. Normally the small talk is awkward, but she was pleasant to chat with and even more pleasant to cuddle with and watch some tv between rounds. She is very responsive and an all around gorgeous girl.

Unfortunately I didn't try the Greek menu, but I plan on it the next time she is in town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.