Thanksgiving is Coming Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving is 2 weekends away!!

Do you have any plans for this Thanksgiving? If not, why not spend it with VeronikaHouse? I am pre-booking for Thanksgiving weekend. I am looking for gentlemen who are seeking a longer appointment of 2 hours or more so that we may enjoy all the season has to offer. What do I offer?

Glad you asked.

I will be providing a relaxing incall in downtown Ottawa. You will have your choice of two home-cooked meals:

Either: Turkey or Meatloaf

served with, mashed sweet and white potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce,white bean+fall vegetable soup, pumpkin pie, beverages and appetizers.

In addition, you will have stimulating conversation, a beautiful woman who provides sensual massage with sexy lingerie and erotic toys.

Our time together will be unrushed and truly enjoyable. I will only be spending time each day with a couple of gentlemen so be sure to book early in order not to be disappointed.

My availablity will be :

Friday, October 9th: 6PM to 11PM

Saturday, October 10th: 11AM to 11PM

Sunday, October 11th: 11AM to 11PM

Monday, October 12th: 11AM to 8PM

If you are looking for dinner time or lunch time I suggest you book early because those times will go fast.

The best way to reach me is by email at [email protected]

My website is currently down but you can look over my recommendations here on cerb http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=V&t=11854

for more information.

Thanksgiving Special 2hr. 500 donation.

If interested in longer appointments, please inquire directly.

Cannot wait to hear from you.

Gobble Gobble

VeronikaHouse:grin:

What a great idea...although doesn't that mean you might be having Thanksgiving dinner a few times a day 4 days in a row? So next week's special could be spend time with a BBW? Oh I'm kidding, tee hee

What a great idea...although doesn't that mean you might be having Thanksgiving dinner a few times a day 4 days in a row? So next week's special could be spend time with a BBW? Oh I'm kidding, tee hee

You are toooo funny.

That is why I will only see a couple of select gentlemen each day.

Besides, I love turkey! ;)

Just to echo everyone else....what a splendid, unique idea....I forsee your schedule filling up very fast. Nice relaxing and delicious meal, followed by some incredible and delicious VH...makings for an amazing Thanksgiving. Wish I was visiting Ottawa!!

Veronika I knew you were a woman of many talents and so so sexy too boot. Gentlemen if I were in Ottawa I'd be the first in line:wink:.

Veronika I knew you were a woman of many talents and so so sexy too boot. Gentlemen if I were in Ottawa I'd be the first in line:wink:.

There are many more talents where those have come from! ;)

OMG Thanksgiving would never be the same again! Are you taking appointments for leftovers? Lol turkey & stuffing I mean!

Amazing idea and offer Ms V!

Xo

Posted via Mobile Device

OMG Thanksgiving would never be the same again! Are you taking appointments for leftovers? Lol turkey & stuffing I mean!

Amazing idea and offer Ms V!

Xo

Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm.......its the desert I'm thinking of....:shock:

Hello Gentlemen,

Just a quick reminder that Thanksgiving is coming. Don't spend it alone...join me for a home cooked turkey dinner (see previous post for menu) and some stimulating company.

I still have some spaces available, however, Monday the 12th is full. Send me a PM or email at [email protected] to book.

Rates and dates are in the previous post.

Kisses,

Veronika:cool: