Sign in to follow this  

Greek or Greek?

I have to credit MidnightMaya for getting the gears turning on this thought process. I noticed her shoutbox ad for "Greek MA..."

So my silly question of the day is: How many MA/SP etc. of Greek descent advertise and get questions or confusions with the "other Greek" ;)

It got me thinking about the slang we use in the community and all the other terms floating around. I wonder how many times a day they cause confusion when a potential client and provider are communicating. Thoughts? :)

I have often wondered the same thing. I have also wondered why the need was felt to call it "greek" when it already had a name(s) that weren't related to anyone's ethnicity. While I dislike the acronyms, I find when I use them people at least know what I'm talking about and it makes it easier to communicate a lot in a little space. If I don't use them, it seems like a lot of information jammed into one spot. I much prefer talking one on one about sexy stuff then reducing it to letters.

• Like 3

.it seems like a lot ... jammed into one spot.

Isn't that the whole point to Greek?

Sorry. .. couldn't resist! :-)

• Like 2

Greek has always been a fantasy if mine. Sadly none of my ex's have ever let me try it. Maybe one day, if I work up the courage to contact an SP that offers it ill take the "plunge" so to speak