Eyes Wide Shut??? how bout you?

During your massage...eyes open or shut??  

61 members have voted

1. 1. During your massage...eyes open or shut??

• Eyes open throughout
    • Eyes closed throughout
    • about 50/50

Guest *l**e

When I get a massage, my eyes are almost always closed through the entire massage except for the odd time I open to see which direction the masseuse is facing when I can't figure it out.

I have noticed that all my clients are just like me in this regard but one; she has her eyes wide open the whole time.

How about the rest of you?? Eyes open or shut???

I'm about 50/50. It all depends on the mood, who is giving the massage and if I am really enjoying the experience. ;)

In terms of mood it depends on many different factors. 1) The location. ie if it is in a massage studio or a private residence. 2)what kind of atmosphere. Is the room lit with candles or dim lighting. 3)What type of music is playing in the background. Is it the radio or a CD with nature sounds (waves and gentle breezes). Lastly 4) It depends on how comfortable I am with the other person.

With a very great masseuse who knows how not only to give a great massage but who can also set the right mood, I can turn to jelly under their expert hands and gently drift off to dreamland taking all of these factors into account. lol.

On occasion I'll open my eyes when they are changing from one area to the next to see where they are going or when I am turning over from on my stomach to my back.

Like I stated previously it all depends on the right mood.

If I can see what's going on (e.g. I don't have my head in one of those massage table head rest things looking right at the floor) then I have my eyes open because I'm a visual person and want to enjoy the show (mirror on wall comes in handy for this). That said, sometimes when it's incredibly relaxing I can't help but close my eyes.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Pretty much 50/50 here but it can go more in either direction depending.

Guest S***dst***

For a real massage...closed all the time.

For a "special massage" closed while I'm face down, closed once turned over only if they aren't already naked ;)

If they aren't naked this is usually the point where they get naked...so pretty much open I guess :P

I'm about 50/50. It really depends on who I am seeing to be honest. Sometimes I want my eyes open the whole time, other times I fall right in to the fantasy. Again, it just depends.

I'd love to answer but I've never been for massage, sensual or otherwise aside from a quick 5 min here or there from girlfriends etc. I keep getting told I need to get it done but the work lifestyle of he modern man! I'll have to get one of the lovely ladies here to pop my massage cherry! Any volunteers? ;)

Guest webothscore

For non sensual, closed. For sensual, 100% open. After all, after picking somebody fabulous, I want to see every part of her. Yum

I'd love to answer but I've never been for massage, sensual or otherwise aside from a quick 5 min here or there from girlfriends etc. I keep getting told I need to get it done but the work lifestyle of he modern man! I'll have to get one of the lovely ladies here to pop my massage cherry! Any volunteers? ;)

I ll volunteer Lol... I ve popped a few massages cherries now.., with amazing results ;-) hehe

I like closing my eyes while receiving a massage.., helps me relax and make the sensations greater :-)

• Like 1

Guest K***an

About 50/50 as well. Sometimes you can be in a perfect state of bliss just seconds away from falling asleep, but then there is some sort of commotion in the building that jolts you out of it, like a phone ringing in the room, sounds of people shouting or even footsteps outside of the room.

From my experiences overseas, it is always good to keep an eye on your valuables at all times. However, once you find a reputable person whom you can trust, there is nothing like the sensual touch of a woman to completely set you at ease and knead your stress away...

Posted via Mobile Device