Lovely Nathalie Lefebvre

Guest realnicehat

After countless PMs over the past few weeks I finally got to meet Nathalie this afternoon. While we had easily made an online connection I was curious to see how it would translate in person. Any concerns I may have had disappeared with our first kiss and for the next few hours I didn't have a care in the world.

I am at a little bit of a loss for words to describe our encounter adequately. I realize that each of us will have a different experience with the ladies that we meet. I have no idea how anyone reading this would connect with Nat, all I can do is try my best to convey my thoughts and the word that keeps popping in to my head is "special".

By special I do not mean to imply that our time together would be better than her time with someone else. It is not a means of ranking or quantifying. I simply mean that it truly felt like it was our time, and ours alone. Special in the sense that that no one else will have that exact experience. Perhaps I'm not explaining myself clearly but I suspect that those who have had the pleasure will understand where I'm coming from.

There is a potentially endless list of words I could use to describe Nathalie. Brilliant, affectionate, funny, sensual, lovely, passionate.......I could do this all day. She is exactly as she presents herself in her posts and on her blog. If you have read those and found her the least bit intriguing then I wouldn't think you could go wrong in paying her a visit. I know that I will be repeating at the first possible opportunity.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by realnicehat

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.