reco for fredericton aug 12 - night time

Hi everyone,

Will be in Fredericton Monday night for a conference. Looking for any reco or availability. Tall, respectful, awesome hygiene everywhere very funny and did I say respectful and generous :) Monday Aug 12 hope someone's available. Incall or outcall but would prefer incall. Massage or full service. Open to it all.

Hey sweetie, there are many ladies in Fredericton.

I love combining both massage and GFE, so if you would like to spend some quality time with me, let me know.

xoxo

• Like 1

Thanks Amelia :) I did / do check all the time. Just in case I missed someone's ad they might pop up here. Like you :)

Watching people....stand up comedy....sex stories...you had me at "watching' :)

You seem like an amazing answer to my question lol.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Will be in Fredericton Monday night for a conference. Looking for any reco or availability. Tall, respectful, awesome hygiene everywhere very funny and did I say respectful and generous :) Monday Aug 12 hope someone's available. Incall or outcall but would prefer incall. Massage or full service. Open to it all.

Try calling the announcements, or there are other venues available. The ladies on this site arent really allowed to solicit you on threads or PMs if I'm not mistaken you have to make the first move;)

• Like 1