Hey guys, does anybody know what ever happend to Kim? she was about 5'10, a booty to die for and has curly burnette hair. She is lebanese and egyptian. She use to be there all the time, but recently she just disapeared. Any sightings?

Guest Ni**t*****t

Hey, anybody know Mila (Mina)? she worked at Barefax... then disappeared... apparently showed up at Pigs. Long brown hair, killer smile... good mileage in CR... know her?

I would recommend Christine. Tall brunette with a natural rack to die for and great experience in the CR.

Could you let me know which day during the daytime she works? And how big is her rack?

Thanks!

No idea for the schedules. I would estimate them to be 36c, perhaps 38s but I never got the chance to measure them out. Too busy you see :)

Additional Comments:

So how did it go?

Hey guys,

I was at Pigale's over the weekend... It had been a while since I was at a SC.... good times were had for sure :-)

I saw a black dancer, disnt get her name... was wondering if anyone knew who she was. Dark skin, gorgeous eyes, tight body, natural looking fake breasts. She was alot of fun to chat with and the CR was great too :-)

Anyone know who I mean? She told me that she works from Wed-Sat most weeks.

Any info would be very appreciated,

Cheers!

I was at Pigales on the weekend, it was a full house with not too many girls around. Seems that the best nights are during the week. Lots of girls from Montreal those days.

Lots of new girls from montreal were in this week. Many I had never seen before. Another addition worth noting was a tiny asian girl from quebec city that seemed very friendly in the cr, but I wouldnt reccomend her for english clients...

Guest Ni**t*****t

Easter Monday was a very bleak and grey day, I decided to go to Pigale as I found out it was open. Also, since I had not been there in over two years, I thought this was an opportunity to check the place out again.

I sat down on a stool near the bar and had a beer. About 30 minutes later, a tall blonde girl came to say hello and sat down with me. She is about 5'10, lovely smile, body to die for and very friendly.

She is Maya and she works days. We had a few drinks. Conversation with this lovely girl is great BTW. She is smart and can strike up a great chat. We talked for a while.

Of course we ended up in the CR. She is very hot there, like hard to believe... pinched myself... am I in a dream? so sensual, warm, sexual girl...

Will repeat for sure.

Easter Monday was a very bleak and grey day, I decided to go to Pigale as I found out it was open. Also, since I had not been there in over two years, I thought this was an opportunity to check the place out again.

I sat down on a stool near the bar and had a beer. About 30 minutes later, a tall blonde girl came to say hello and sat down with me. She is about 5'10, lovely smile, body to die for and very friendly.

She is Maya and she works days. We had a few drinks. Conversation with this lovely girl is great BTW. She is smart and can strike up a great chat. We talked for a while.

Of course we ended up in the CR. She is very hot there, like hard to believe... pinched myself... am I in a dream? so sensual, warm, sexual girl...

Will repeat for sure.

HA i was there monday too, ive seen that girl all the time, fake jugs, little ink on one? she's a sweet heart.

Stopped in tonight for a quick beer and was reminded of why I avoid this place fron thursday to saturday. In 20 minutes I was approached by 9 girls from out of town that mostly all got snarky when I explained I didnt have time for dances. Not relaxing at all, and 7 of those were not particularly attractive. The place is much better from Sunday to wednesday.

Was there a few weeks back, on a Saturday night, and saw Brooklyn as we were leaving. Hadn't seen her in a while. Anyone know if she's still there regularly, and if so, when the best time is to catch her? Was there on a Saturday, went back the next Saturday, and no Brooklyn. :-(

Anyone know if Diamond is still here?

Still working Thurs. daytime?

Thanks.

Jordan (apparently a regular day girl that has now moved to the late shift for the summer) gives great cr dances. Tall extra skinny dark haired girl.

Hi Guys,

I hear that Olive is back at Pigale's (or Olivia if that is what she goes by now). Does anyone know what days or nights she is working? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Didnt actually see this Olivia as I got pulled down to the CR but the dj did announce an Olivia was next up on stage around 2am thursday if that helps.

I was in the area today, stopped and sat and next thing you know I'm in the CR with this tiny little Italian hotty, all I have to say is I will be back on Friday before she goes!!

The girls put on a great show, but I prefered Maude. I was also skeptical about the lap dance, and I think anyone would have to agree that it's not a waste of money, and more enjoyable than watching the stage show.

Has anybody seen 'jessica' lately at Pigale...she is from Montreal, mid to late 30's, looks just like Andie McDowell, almost always dances for older men and she comes for about 3 days in a row once a month or so. An absolute sweetheart, lots of good chemistry with her and she has a degree in child psychology (or psychiatry).

Finally connected with Jessica today, surprised she does not get more "publicity" based on my encounter with her this afternoon. She sure was an absolute sweetheart and some to this 60 year old guy! So sensual, warm, amazing! Said she works Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Looking forward to seeing her again and sorry I didn't take the plunge before now.

I was out there today and Wow, went into the CR with a girl from Miami, she's only there for the next 3 weeks, I told her to stop exciting me because,.,., you know what!! Her name was Cassidy a nice blonde bombshells , nice rack just the way I eat them!