If you are thinking of taking Charlie (5 foot 10, blonde, german background, gorgeous body, visiting from Toronto) to the CR save your money. Dances were uneventful.

I went with Charlie to the CRs a couple of years ago and she was quite good. She had a gift for shoulder massages. Maybe she was just having an off night.

Hey gang, I' m planning on a weekend visit to Pigale and I was wondering if anyone had news on this awesome dancer Christine. Last time I went was quite a few months ago and had an unbelievable time in the CR with her. Also, anyone of you go there on motorcycles? Riding out the last few good days and I thought about taking my bike to Pigale but was wondering how safe would my gear be at the coat check. Any thoughts?

bike gear is safe there. the coat check girl will put your helmet up on top. depnding on the type of bike, you might get an extra look at by the cops if they are around.

Have there been any sightings of Annie lately? Someone posted a while back that she was working on Thursdays - I had heard she was training for a competition in the near future. Thanks for any intel!

Guest **oo**e
Does anyone know if Catherine is still dancing?

What does she look like ? The 6 foot strawberry blonde ?

I am new to this place and was wondering if anything goes on downstairs. Heard rumors. And is there any privacy back in the CRs? Bare fax has none and was hoping this place was a little better.

Maya approached me as I was having a drink, whispers in my ear but I did not catch what she said as I was totally enthralled, then plants this kiss on me, square on the mouth. Instant boner! Man is she hot! I had to leave so did not get to the back. I think she saw me win $500 on the crazy 7's or was told by the bartender. Which makes me wonder if the ladies have a deal with whoever is on bar to be told if anyone wins some fresh cash and the bartender gets some kickback. Anyone know?

I am new to this place and was wondering if anything goes on downstairs. Heard rumors. And is there any privacy back in the CRs? Bare fax has none and was hoping this place was a little better.

Privacy is overrated. I do better in places which are wide open. ;)

As for what is downstairs in Pigales, it's just where the CR's are. Nothing special other than that. Other clubs have them in the sides of the club, this place has them downstairs, that's all.

Maya approached me as I was having a drink, whispers in my ear but I did not catch what she said as I was totally enthralled, then plants this kiss on me, square on the mouth. Instant boner! Man is she hot! I had to leave so did not get to the back.
Girls named Maya always seem to have that effect on me too. :)

I think she saw me win $500 on the crazy 7's or was told by the bartender. Which makes me wonder if the ladies have a deal with whoever is on bar to be told if anyone wins some fresh cash and the bartender gets some kickback. Anyone know?
Don't know, don't gamble, don't ever win anything, so I can't tell you.

Guest **oo**e

Lots of dancers from Montreal and Toronto on Thursday night claiming to be at Pigale for the first time. Had dances with blonde McKenzie who when she realized there is a black haired McKenzie changed her name to Nicole. 5 foot 10 B cup, blonde straight hair to her waist, partially in cornrows, very beautiful face 25 inch waist. She provided hot dances in the CR.

My report:

I can't name names as I didn't get permission. The woman in question doesn't even know about this site.

I arrived yesterday at 9 P.M. and not 30 seconds after I sit down, the lady in question appears. We talk, I buy her a drink, we discuss the CR, I ask for a certain provision and get it and we go downstairs for 5 dances. The lady was fantastic and the dance here is a lot more explicit than what goes on at Barb's. Non-stop talker, too, which I like.

She was an 8 overall. I do think I can find even better at Pigale, though.

Stopped in for a lunchtime visit today (Fri. 23/11), was lucky to meet McKenzie, seems like a very sweet lady!

Met Casey also. Saw Olive, Angie, Barbie, and a few other faces I recogized, but forget their names.

My shining star of the day was, (I think, from descriptions earlier posted within this thread), Maya. She told me her name but I really wasnt listening as her initial presence was very striking! We knocked back a couple of cocktails and then headed downstairs for an epic CR session!

Going to be a while before I loose that from my memory bank.

• Like 1

Was wondering where the CR's are located downstairs. I thought that they are located on the main floor by the blue "Rooms" sign. Went downstairs the other day and only saw a closed bar and dance floor.

You went down the wrong set of stairs Falconhawk... You wanted to go to the stairs by the DJ booth. If you are in the main room, it actually looks like a doorway with a Neon "Chambres Champagne Rooms" sign around it. The stairs are actually behind the doorway. The stairs you went down (closer to the bar) are used on busy nights for overflow. They open up a third stage down there when things get crazy. Believe it or not that used to be a male strip joint once upon a time! The easiest way to see the rooms is to let a girl take you down... She will certainly show you the way! :) Have fun.

Was wondering where the CR's are located downstairs. I thought that they are located on the main floor by the blue "Rooms" sign. Went downstairs the other day and only saw a closed bar and dance floor.
Edited by ****ag*

Thanks average, I have finally figured it out! F### am I green! Some of you lads pm'ed me and gave me clear instructions just like average just did. Thanks for the edification! Now, if I can just get the right girl to show me the rest of the way.........

Stopped by Pigales this past Sat nite... First time in 2 -3 mths, and I noticed all the Girls and even the Waitresses and Barmaids have mostly changed...

I was hoping to see Briana (Dark Straight hair) - anybody know if she still works there?

Stopped by Pigales this past Sat nite... First time in 2 -3 mths, and I noticed all the Girls and even the Waitresses and Barmaids have mostly changed...

I was hoping to see Briana (Dark Straight hair) - anybody know if she still works there?

Yes she still works there, you should try Sunday nights after 9PM.

Guest **oo**e
Stopped by today at noon. Not busy at all and not many girls working. The meal was great though. Mondays I guess are not a good time to go.

Monday daytime is the worst time to go. It gets better Tuesdays, sometimes but not always. Wednesdays are generally OK. Thursdays and Fridays are the best time to go.

Went again today and the pickings were slim. Anyone know Jessy? Not bad; has great legs.

Girls not working the room at all. Seemed totally disinterested and almost no-one approached the tables looking for a dance. They all stayed in the back and ignored the room. So bad that my buddy as we were leaving commented that someone had finally approached a table as we were leaving. The place was very busy and so I was suprised that the girls did not want to try for some dances. Ladies at Barefax much more aggressive!!!

Went again today and the pickings were slim. Anyone know Jessy? Not bad; has great legs.

Girls not working the room at all. Seemed totally disinterested and almost no-one approached the tables looking for a dance. They all stayed in the back and ignored the room. So bad that my buddy as we were leaving commented that someone had finally approached a table as we were leaving. The place was very busy and so I was suprised that the girls did not want to try for some dances. Ladies at Barefax much more aggressive!!!

Were the girls just hanging out in the privacy of the backroom and not coming out, or were they just sitting around in plain view but just not walking around? If they were in the private rooms, then yeah that's bad, but if they were accessible but lethargic, then just go after them. I don't see any reason to sit on some protocol that the girls must approach you, as I don't think that protocol actually exists.

I don't see any reason to sit on some protocol that the girls must approach you, as I don't think that protocol actually exists.

I've learned a few things in my SC patron career; when ladies approach, who may not interest you, be polite, ask them their name, smile, decline, and wish them a good shift. However if you have never met a certain dancer but WANT her, Go Get Her! Timing is everything with the initial meeting. Next time you are there, wait for her to approach, more than likely she will, if not, Go Get Her Again!!!

I have been very lucky with my 4 ATFs, #1, I was introduced to by one of her regs, #2, 3, & 4 they approached me! None of them had a chance to get away :-)

Undaunted, I returned on Wed. at noon. Stayed for about 1.5 hrs. No Maya.

There was a blond girl with a pony tail and a tattoo at the small of her back, attractive but very stand offish. Do not know her name but some of you guys might. Also, there was a nice looking brunette with long straight hair and no tattoos as well as a platinum blond girl. Did not see any tattoos on her either. None of the girls were friendly so I just left with a full wallet.

Bye the way, that bartender is hot. Better than most of the dancers! Nice NATURAL rack, tall and fit. Smok'in!!