Guys,

Do any of you know a dancer called Kira (not sure about the spelling) and whether she still dances at Pigale? I had seen her a month back and she said that she worked on weekends. She was quite good to talk with and a looker too.

I'm in there 5 times a week at various times of day and have not run into any MJs in the last 5 months so I think you guys are out of luck.

Additional Comments:

Went in for a visit this afternoon and met Maya at last, very nice girl with lots of imagination in the CR. Also Had the pleasure of a few dances with aneesa who appears to be back in town. Incredibly beautiful girl with very sensual dances, highly recommended.

Hey Oldguy seen Maya yet this week? I know she was taking some holidays. 2hour drive for me so any info would be great.

Guest **oo**e
Hey Oldguy seen Maya yet this week? I know she was taking some holidays. 2hour drive for me so any info would be great.

Maya wasn't there this afternoon. She's off to Italy at some point this summer. Maybe she's already left.

Maya wasn't there this afternoon. She's off to Italy at some point this summer. Maybe she's already left.

Damn any other recommendations for Thursday afternoon?

Guest **oo**e
Damn any other recommendations for Thursday afternoon?

Depends on the look you are looking for and the kind of cr dance. PM me.

Guest **oo**e

Also check out Nicole, 5 foot 8, long blonde hair, green eyes, 36C, 25, 36. Looks like a Victoria Secret's model. Likes to have fun in the cr.

stopped in and saw Catherine. tall brunette that used to dance at barbs. very easy to talk to and great body. normally dance days at pigals

unable to connect with Catherine again. I did see Mila (tall Croatian spinner). very sensual in CR. Olive is always a treat as well, although there always seems to be a line of guys waiting for her.

Wow saw Madison on stage then took her downstairs this week. Stage show and VIP were great. I can't believe there are not more positive comments on here about her.

Great gal!

I suspect most gentlemen who frequent the club speak French.

I only speak English and I have never had a problem communicating.

Izzy

Hi Mya... I am more interested in knowing if you visit Pigale, not if you worked there.

btw: I can speak french and will be your interpreter. :-)

Most of the girls at pigales dont speak french.

UR right oldguy most do not speak french but a lot are bilingual.

I have made a new friend tonight, Stacy, a petite blonde with soft skin I had never seen before. Mind you, i hadn't been there in a while and our paths never crossed before.... --Sigh-- all good things must come to an end...

Guest **oo**e
I have made a new friend tonight, Stacy, a petite blonde with soft skin I had never seen before. Mind you, i hadn't been there in a while and our paths never crossed before.... --Sigh-- all good things must come to an end...

Stacy is very cool and gorgeous.