Pics are real and she is friendly to talk to. The donation is reasonable, the place is sparse - an air mattress. No kissing, but an open (safe) menu.

Guest AdamK

Yep, seen Yaya and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. There is one thing she's not into though, and that's kissing, but she has the finest, smoothest, and most petite ebony body. A fine butt and gorgeous smile that will not soon forget.

Guest AdamK

Enjoyed my first time with her, but the mood was blown the second time. Be prepared to have to call from a specific location for some reason even though you could be a minute away.

Pics are real and she is friendly to talk to. The donation is reasonable, the place is sparse - an air mattress. No kissing, but an open (safe) menu.

Yep, seen Yaya and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. There is one thing she's not into though, and that's kissing, but she has the finest, smoothest, and most petite ebony body. A fine butt and gorgeous smile that will not soon forget.

There seems to be a major inconsistency here. Whereas the above two posts state categorically that no kissing is allowed, two of the reviews at Yaya's main CERB recommendation site indicate that kissing/DFK is available, i.e., "We both stripped down and started kissing and fondling" and "We did all of the usual, DFK, BJ, etc.":

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17211&highlight=yaya

Maybe it's a YMMV thing or maybe Yaya changed her game plan recently? Anyway, her CERB and CL ads are certainly very, very enticing.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21572&highlight=yaya

Guest AdamK

Regarding the kissing the best thing is to have Yaya post and clear up the misunderstanding. If she does kiss, what is it, just LKF or DFK? :?: If she doesn't allow kissing at all as I experienced, then just make it clear up front. If you say "I offer a full GFE (ymmv) service", does the ymmv mean no kissing as well? :???:

Guest ****y1**2

Her last post was around the Nov timeframe... has anyone seen any more recent ads?