Doing things a little differently -- C'mon girls, wow me!!

The following was posted in grave error. See post 4 as I attempt to make good

I'm nothing if not non-conformist. (And I also like triple negatives apparently)

I'll be visiting Hali on September 24th and 25th, and I would love to see one of the fine ladies of Nova Scotia! But there are so many beauties that I can't decide. So I'm leaving it up to you, ladies.

If you're gonna be in town on those days, let me know! You can fire me a PM, or if you'd prefer you can send me an email, just let me know and I'll send you the introductory email, letting you know a little about myself, hopefully to get a bit of conversation going. I'll also do a bit of research to make sure that we are completely compatible!

And boys, if you have any recommendation of who you think would be a good girl to see, let me know as well!

I come with impeccable references from some of the lovelies that I have seen in St. John's. Looking to see someone I wouldn't ordinarily find by a random search. If you think we might be a good match, just let me know!

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Smith

Edited by S****w***
  • Like 1

But there are so many beauties that I can't decide. So I'm leaving it up to you, ladies.

If you're gonna be in town on those days, let me know! You can fire me a PM, or if you'd prefer you can send me an email, just let me know and I'll send you the introductory email, letting you know a little about myself, hopefully to get a bit of conversation going. I'll also do a bit of research to make sure that we are completely compatible!

Really man? So it's up to the ladies ?

• Like 1

Before you get overly flamed for this, you should know that sps sending out solicitation type pms and messages etc is against the site rules.

Sps place ads, and respond to direct communication. which means it is entirely up to you to read the ads/websites, recommendations and initiate communication yourself.

We are not here to audition for a casting calls lol and it is unfortunate to mention that you may actually get some messages due to this thread but the sps you probably should be seeing are the ones who will not contact you and now not want to see you due to having to come up with some kind of over the top performance to impress you, and no one really likes that.

• Like 7

Hmm. Seems like I didn't think this one through. Just thought it might be an interesting idea, but I didn't think about how the ladies may feel about it. I certainly didn't want it to be taken as a "work for your supper situation" but I now see how it looks in the light of day. I guess I find the initial contact the most stressful part of the hobby, and I thought I could get around it in this way. Boy was I wrong

Believe me, I have the utmost respect for the ladies of CERB. You are all truly beautiful women inside and out. I take this as a sign that I have to step back and reevaluate what I say and do.

I apologize for anyone I have offended with this post. I am truly sorry

• Like 5

Hmm. Seems like I didn't think this one through. Just thought it might be an interesting idea, but I didn't think about how the ladies may feel about it. I certainly didn't want it to be taken as a "work for your supper situation" but I now see how it looks in the light of day. I guess I find the initial contact the most stressful part of the hobby, and I thought I could get around it in this way. Boy was I wrong

Believe me, I have the utmost respect for the ladies of CERB. You are all truly beautiful women inside and out. I take this as a sign that I have to step back and reevaluate what I say and do.

I apologize for anyone I have offended with this post. I am truly sorry

Its all right, you made a mistake and apologized. Thank you. Now you understand how things work. But don't have any inhibitions when it comes to contacting anyone. We want any gentleman that reaches out to any of us to feel comfortable and wanted when doing so. Be thoughtful, respectful, polite and you'll receive the same + in return. Look at the profiles available when you are here pick who you find an attraction to then contact her through her requested protocol. As we all have different ways we like to be contacted, some prefer texts, some pm's, some phone calls, etc, etc. Then if the attraction continues book an appt:) You can find out more about any of us through reco's, our posts, websites to help with your decision. But please don't feel chased of by a mistake, we all make them, just move on and have fun:)

• Like 6