Anna @ MGF

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

MGF sent two beauties to Ottawa this weekend. I decided to give Anna a try on Saturday afternoon. Booking is straightforward on MGF's website. The location is outside downtown in a nice hotel with some street parking and lot parking at nearby businesses. Upon arriving at the scheduled time, I was greeted by a tiny brunette wearing a robe with long brown hair and beautiful eyes. She offered me to take a shower and I then joined her on the bed. The session started with a light massage. Anna is an intelligent young woman who is fluent in both English and French. From the massage we moved onto a wonderful BBBJ where she would maintain eye contact with a devilish smile and constantly tease my member with her tongue while also stroking it and my balls with her hands. I could feel myself getting excited and pulled her up for some body glides and light kissing before the cover went on. We did a few positions namely CG and MISH before I could no longer contain myself and exploded. She helped me with the cover and cleaning up before we finished up the session with another massage and more talking. Guys she's still in town today...help welcome her to Ottawa!

Agency Montreal Girlfriend - MGF
I would visit again
Agency Montreal Girlfriend - MGF
I would visit again

Just came from seeing Anna in the morning.I have to say when I saw her my jaw dropped.The picture on the websites are definitely accurate.Took a quick shower.After that I basically talked to her for a couple of minutes before we got started.Tried a variety of positions with Anna and caressed those magnificent enhanced breasts for a while.Finished my session with her and I taking a shower together.She's what I'd call a sexy ball of energy.

I also saw Anna this weekend.

A french girl from Montreal with a Venezuelan background.

Very sweet lips with sparkling eyes and a true sweety with no drama.

Took a quick shower and then she dis-robed, I played with those nice enhanced breastsand that awesome firm ass on a small frame.

Proceed to BBBJ - nice, very nice with eye contact and then a few positions and my 30 min was up...

I will repeat and hope for a more PSE session next time when I book 1 hr.

M

I had the pleasure of spending time with Anna last evening. I can only repeat what others have said about her. She's gorgeous! I only had a half hour booked and that was way too short.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.