I used to not wear jeans ... but that all changed few years back; its sturdier than wearing dress pants lol.

Anything from Rock n Republic (gone I think...) Buffallo by David Bitton and True Religion ... all relaxed cut :0

It allows me to prolong the life of my dress pants ... lol.

I don't really know fashion enough to have a particular favourite kind personally. But I do have a topless in jeans fetish. (And looky here, a website just for that!)

But back on topic for this thread, if it makes any difference, I'm wearing a pair of jeans now that if someone were to unzip my fly, they'll have something to read - says "You're getting lucky!". These jeans are now my favourite for this sole reason.

• Like 1

Levi's relax fit jeans, Dakota loose fit jeans, and my recent purchase and love them, Parasuco Pure Demin jeans, 1st time I ever dropped over a 100 bucks for a pair of jeans but are they ever comfortable and look great with a dress shirt. :)

I'm with Cleo--I wear leggings and dresses/skirts almost exclusively.

I do, however, have a really broken-in pair of boyfriend jeans from the Gap that I will sometimes wear in the summer for lounging around.

It's been about 9 years since I've owned a pair of jeans. When I used to buy them, I preferred a pair of good old fashioned Levi's. Now that I've been introduced to Carharts work pants that's all I've been wearing. They are like jeans but are real durable to the riggers of work. They are also quite comfortable to be in for a 14 hour day of show business.

Guest ChantalSummers

I rarely wear jeans but when I do they are guess jeans. I've been a fan lately of coloured jeans. I have a magenta pair and a turquoise pair. Super fun!!

Guest ChantalSummers

Since my last post in August, I am proud to say that I have been rocking jeans and loving it a whole lot more!! I recently just scored an awesome pair from macys in NY that are grey and black animal print. They are stretchy and oh comfy on top of being super stylish!! Lately I am admiring and tempted by the coloured and patterned jeans. As well I am absolutely loving the sexy fit of skinny jeans ;)!!

Guest webothscore

Straight fit is where it's at for my body type, especially for the "fancier" ones, and unless it's the super cold part of the year, I don't like them too thick.