If you have ever toyed with the idea of having an encounter with a shemale, toy with it no longer - go see Lola and let her toy with you! To say that she is "passable" is to damn with faint praise - seeing her you would have no doubt that you are in the company of a very attractive woman. At least, you will have no doubt until things proceed to the point that it becomes abundantly clear that the "male" part in "shemale" has very real meaning here. (Imagine me gesturing, holding my hands a surprising distance apart right now!)

Lola is attractive, friendly, hot, and simultaneously a beautiful woman and a really hung man, with all the permutations that makes possible. She will treat you gently if you wish, or take charge if you prefer. If you are at all hesitant about the new situation, as one might be, she will help you past that. I won't go into details here (except one - when I noted "msog", I meant Lola, not me!) but feel free to pm me.

She's only here another couple of days, so don't miss your chance. You will enjoy it!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.