The "How come...?" thread

Guest P**aq

How come the drive through bank machines are so difficult to use from your car. I nearly put my back out this morning trying to use one!

How come you can never find a payphone when you need one?

There used to be one on every corner.

How come assholes own dogs? A bit of a vent so.. Tonight while visiting a hotel I parked in the parking garage. Next to my car was a another car, while getting into my car to leave, an hour later, I noticed a tiny toy yorkie dog in the same car, so worried I called the front desk to alert them that someone had left their dog unattended. The car wasn't registered to the hotel so there was little they could do. I couldn't leave the dog as it looked scared, it kept jumping up looking out the window. 3hrs later the owners came casually walking towards there car, then stopped and started talking to some people, they were carrying a pizza box so I assumed they had gone out to eat and just left their dog alone to wait!!! I interrupted them to politely explain that I had been sitting there to make sure their dog was safe and what I got was a it's not your business, it's not illegal and to go no my way! Fucking idiots, the saddest part was they had to young boys with them so idiots can have kids too.

• Like 3