Coupe of years back I was n business tour to Toronto and in free time along with one of my friend I went to a strip club . There I was attended by a young black/brown girl , who was awesome . I took her for private show, where she entertained me nicely . She allowed me touch and kiss all of her body .At the end she gave e her phone number . This girl still is in my mind and I always wanted to go to bed with her , but on repeated visits to that club I did not find her . Her phone is answer by a guy . I am still searching her .It seems now I have a fantasy for .I do not know how, to take out her out of my mind . One of my friend told me that I should take another fs provider who s black , which might help . Any body have suggestion , how to take out her out of my mind

Guest realnicehat

Is there a full moon tonight?

Justin,

Close your eyes. Think about your dancer friend, how she looked, how she smelled, how she felt. Now masturbate.

Repeat as necessary.

Why get rid of a perfectly good fantasy?

If you insist on getting her off your mind just call any one of the ladies of Cerb. They'll make you forget your name.....

Guest ***nno**n***
Coupe of years back I was n business tour to Toronto and in free time along with one of my friend I went to a strip club . There I was attended by a young black/brown girl , who was awesome . I took her for private show, where she entertained me nicely . She allowed me touch and kiss all of her body .At the end she gave e her phone number . This girl still is in my mind and I always wanted to go to bed with her , but on repeated visits to that club I did not find her . Her phone is answer by a guy . I am still searching her .It seems now I have a fantasy for .I do not know how, to take out her out of my mind . One of my friend told me that I should take another fs provider who s black , which might help . Any body have suggestion , how to take out her out of my mind

Ok I have to say it. Maybe your fantasy girl is really a guy.

You take a woman out of your mind by finding another one who is even better.

Guest B**na***oy

Don't let a fantasy vanish, keep it alive; those are precious memories. But don't let it consume you, look for new experiences and relationships, explore new fantasies as well.