Clients, help us a bit...

I miss the point, here...

Since I came back, two weeks ago, I don't get anymore recos...

Wondering about my service, I've asked a CERBite that came and see me to ask him what it was all about...

Before leaving, he told me that I don't need it, since mine are already pretty good...

Well, thanks, but I already know that... That's why I keep up my service, keeping my rates in an accessible range, and make sure my room is always clean, and well located...

But when you add, even just a little word, that makes our name back to the top of the list, and now, THAT's useful. Otherwise, we are part of all sp, without anything special...

Please, if you like your service provider, HELP HER!

• Like 7

That's pretty common for most recos actually. Maybe some guys feel they said it all the first time, maybe they think if they keep adding to it every time that they're shilling?

Posted via Mobile Device

That's pretty common for most rrcos actually. Maybe some guys feel they said it all the first time, maybe they think if they keep adding to it every time that they're shilling?

Posted via Mobile Device

You said it right seems like some people think that if you write many recos on the same lady you are shilling or biased especially when asked for a recommendation and you give the name of that SP.

I also would like to note that there is a majority of members who never write recos.

• Like 1

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Hey - I wrote you three times to set up an appointment but got no response or acknowledgment - not a good start. Instead I saw Taylor and had an awesome time. I will be writing a recommendation for her no questions asked...

It's not all about me...

If Tailor gave you an excellent service, if she's not in the DNR list, I think this is one of the best way to thank her... (Soory Tailor, I don't want to talk for you, just a thought...)

You will put the spotlight on her wonderful skills, and that's the point...

We are mostly working hard to give you the best service (when not on forced vacation...), and we are always willing to see thankful "friends" (when it goes well...)

Hey Instead I saw Taylor and had an awesome time. I will be writing a recommendation for her no questions asked...

Guest fl***gfi***rs

I agree but if someone writes you it would make sense to reply at least at some point even if it is to say sorry I could not get back to you. People understand that but silence just gives a person the impression that you don't care about the business. Just some advice. I know that your reviews are great and that is why contacted you.

Cheers

GH,

I think having numerous reco has caused some folks to get bereathed for "shilling" as mentionned above, so many don't do it for that very reason.

But I agree, many great sps windup out of the top yet have many very happy customers, there should be a way to allow repeat recos without getting people chastiesed for shilling.

I do believe that when you get a good reputation, it remains credible even if it hasn't been added to for awhile. Sure, the new ones bump you to the top of the list as being most recent, but any guy that does the slightest bit of research will go looking for the recs on a specific girl.

There are some amazing ladies that haven't had an update for a long time and are still active. If I look up a girl that had 2 or 3 recs from posters I've never heard of and nothing has been said in 6 months, don't think I'm going to go there to be honest. If a girl has 2 or 3 pages of recs from well known cerbites, I don't put any thought into the fact that nothing has been said for months, the rep is still valid in my eyes.

I understand GH's point here. You may be the best of the best but if your reco is buried no eyeballs will see it. Each time a hobbiest does a new reco it pushes the thread to the top. This helps.

Having said that I'm concern of being label a shrill as well. My current limit is 2 reco even if I've seen the lady more. Perhaps if there is a large tract of time between reco it would be ok.

• Like 1

Guest S***e

I've only been here for about a year off and on so I can understand why my credibility might be lacking in the review or recommendation department. Those who have been here for a long time and who have contributed to recommendations of the ladies have paved the way for my visits, yet more often than not I have nothing to add to what has already been posted previously. Also, I have on a number of occasions visited ladies who are not part of Cerb. Some have been worth recommending, however they have made it clear they prefer to remain more in the shadows. Then there are a few others, I cannot recommend for various reasons (who are also not part of Cerb). Now that I've been around for a bit, I will start providing some form of recommendation without going into lengthy details as I am very much of the mind that what happens behind closed doors stays there. That said, I suppose there's no reason why I cannot ad a generic recommendation. Things I tend to be somewhat partial to are: incall cleanliness, safety and discretion; a non-smoking environment; and a high level of friendliness, hygeine and safe practises of the lady.

Message to Hobbiests - You are missing out if you only go for the new girl with lots of recos.

There are plenty of examples of great SPs who had a flurry of recommendations 6months or 1year ago. Now they have established reputations, regular clients and keep a much lower profile. Hence few or no recent recommendations (maybe by their own choice).

HOWEVER, they still offer the same excellent service.

Seek some of these ladies out, you may really like what you find.

GHT

• Like 1

Guest S***e

I agree with you completely as I do like to explore new possibilites as well.

Message to Hobbiests - You are missing out if you only go for the new girl with lots of recos.

There are plenty of examples of great SPs who had a flurry of recommendations 6months or 1year ago. Now they have established reputations, regular clients and keep a much lower profile. Hence few or no recent recommendations (maybe by their own choice).

HOWEVER, they still offer the same excellent service.

Seek some of these ladies out, you may really like what you find.

GHT

I don't know what the answer is, but I understand Grass Hoppers point and agree with it.

We have all seen providers come, receive great reviews, then service deteriorates. Not often but it happens.

So if I am looking for a new provider, I will select a few possibilities then look at recommendations in more detail. If I find a provider with recent good recommendations and another with good recommendations that are a couple of months old, I will lean towards the recently recommended provider.

I would appreciate periodic updates to existing recommendations so I don't overlook a great provider because the recommendations are out of date.

But the shill issue does exist.

The answer I think, and I am as bad as anyone, is for ALL of us to update a recommendation, if your experience is worthy and even if it has already all been said. Update it anyway, so the rest of us know it is current.

teched

• Like 1

OK so i still new at writing reviews haven't done alot but when i have done them I ask SP to comment after they were done. So you ask us to take time out to write them to promote your service and the great time we had but when they don't reply to your email or pm then your like why bother :ablow: doing them for the ladies when it takes 1 min to say thanks for it. that just my 2 cents any gents who post more care to share.

that just my 2 cents any gents who post more care to share.

I don't post many reco but imho, you post reco for three reasons: 1. for yourself, 2. for the other hobbiest out there and 3. for the ladies.

I don't post many reco but imho, you post reco for three reasons: 1. for yourself, 2. for the other hobbiest out there and 3. for the ladies.

Agreed, the reco is more for the hobbiest than for the ladies.