24/7 agency bp

okay, I know someone brought this up a few months ago when 24/7 agency 1st started advertising on BP. But I was wondering, as the have been advertising for so long, are they legit. Does anyone have any info?

Somebody must know something. geesh

Have any of you tried Google? lol Perhaps even www.tineye.com?

I did a quick search on tineye...

The latest ad for the Metro's 24/7 agency advertising "Nicole" didn't come back with any hits BUT the second to latest ad for "Kaylee" did. 3 to be exact. The pictures belong to a lady from Montreal named Megane (she's had her profile and pics up for 48 weeks on NR).

I am positive if you look around some more, you will find the answers you are looking for ;)

• Like 2

Have any of you tried Google? lol Perhaps even www.tineye.com?

I did a quick search on tineye...

The latest ad for the Metro's 24/7 agency advertising "Nicole" didn't come back with any hits BUT the second to latest ad for "Kaylee" did. 3 to be exact. The pictures belong to a lady from Montreal named Megane (she's had her profile and pics up for 48 weeks on NR).

I am positive if you look around some more, you will find the answers you are looking for ;)

Thank you Gabriella. I did actually google image search a number of their ad photos but it came up with nothing. But then, as you mentioned Kaylee, I searched her pictures and yes they are definitely stolen. So disappointing. If some of their pictures are legit, and that's a BIG IF, then its mind boggling why they would risk blowing their credibility by posting fake ones as well. Thanks for the info...

Additional Comments:

So I took one for the team... 24/7 agency? I can not recommend based on my experience.

24/7 agency?

I'd steer clear of anyone who advertises "24/7". And remember, these people know that you have cash on you, so make sure the location you visit is within your comfort zone and generally safe, should you choose to decline. Brand name hotels are pretty safe environments (personal safety wise), in my opinion.

• Like 2