Gentlemen, i thought i should bring this up...I'm not sure about other ladies but for myself i would like to remind you all that i do not tolerate excessive drinking,partying or use of any drug durning or before a secession..i do not par-take in any of this and am offended when someone calls or shows up under the influence of any of these.

I do not mind however you having a glass or 2 of wine when we are together...just do not show up drunk. I will ask you to leave. sorry for my little rant ...but I'm sure I'm not the only lady that doesn't like this.

kisses,

Emma A

Great post Emma. This is not a rant at all by you. It's called "Having Class". Too bad so many Pooners have an issue with this.

Your new avitar pic is breath taking BTW..

I am totally behind you on this Emma. It's fine to sit down and have a social drink together, I usually bring a bottle of wine with me when I go to see certain ladies, but I would never show up drunk! How utterly disrespectful, I really do not understand what goes through people's heads at times? I have never really done drugs, so I don't truely understand the attraction to them at all.