Sports/SP Theme Nights!

Sports and SP's:

This could combine my favorite things; sports, sex and food.

I had seen this thread awhile back and wondered if there was much interest in Ottawa in this type of service. If any SP's had offered them or had been requested to provide them.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11822

I guess it would be easy to book an SP for three hours and have a little fun before, during, and after the event. I just thought it was a great idea for an SP to offer a special session as a theme around sports.

It could be booked for any sport, a Sens game, NFL Sunday game whatever your sport.

A little Hockey Naughty Night in Canada perhaps.

Please provide your thoughts. I would like to hear from some of the lovely ladies as well.

Luckily for me my favorite sport is beaver hunting...No but seriously I love basketball with all the hardwood, hoops and ball play...:butt:

Great idea but I prefer burning calories for 3 straight hours with the ladies.

with the olympics fast approaching, there could even be more variations of sports to watch and fun to be had ;)

with the olympics fast approaching, there could even be more variations of sports to watch and fun to be had ;)

The mind boggles, Luge doubles is an easy target even under normal circumstances, and "going-down" hill skiiing could be there as well. :)

I am a huge Cowboys fan so if a girl on here like football and understand it and watched game with me i would def be into that. hlf time show :bjs::smile:

Shooting for Gold. I like it!

I am a huge Cowboys fan so if a girl on here like football and understand it and watched game with me i would def be into that. hlf time show :bjs::smile:

How about if she faked that she liked the game, watched it with enthusiasm with you, but understood a lot more about the halftime fun?:-D

You could have the game within the game. She could blow you everytime the ref blew the whistle on a penalty. Everytime your team scored, so do you. If your team was down, so were you, on her. Endless possibilities really.

Wow that is so unfortunate that you are a Jerry Jones and Romo fan. I guess on the bright side you can devote the entire 3hr game to your lady of choice as we all know Dallas will continue to live in meritocracy as long as Eli (also referred to as Jesus, because we all know LT is God) is steering the Giants towards another Superbowl. :butt:

sorry could not resist the easy attack on my life long NFL nemesis; GO GIANTS

I think it would be fun to create our own sexlympics! other game type events could be the age old strip poker and lets not forget naked twister!!

How about if she faked that she liked the game, watched it with enthusiasm with you, but understood a lot more about the halftime fun?:-D

You could have the game within the game. She could blow you everytime the ref blew the whistle on a penalty. Everytime your team scored, so do you. If your team was down, so were you, on her. Endless possibilities really.

Yeah halftime fun for sure i agree those are a good set of rules. this could work. is there any sp who enjoy football.

Wow that is so unfortunate that you are a Jerry Jones and Romo fan. I guess on the bright side you can devote the entire 3hr game to your lady of choice as we all know Dallas will continue to live in meritocracy as long as Eli (also referred to as Jesus, because we all know LT is God) is steering the Giants towards another Superbowl. :butt:

sorry could not resist the easy attack on my life long NFL nemesis; GO GIANTS

Ok those f$%#@ giants lol yeah there has been some good games between them next time there in New York we will win.

GO COWBOYS AND OF COURSE COWGIRLS :wink:

I think it would be fun to create our own sexlympics! other game type events could be the age old strip poker and lets not forget naked twister!!

Once again Dummpy, I like the way you think!

I think that's what the olympic athletes call it once their events are over.