When do you most like to play?

Do you prefer to find someone to stay warm with during the cold months of winter, or do you more enjoy feeling the warm sun on your skin?

Is there something you desire when you wake up even more than coffee? Or is afternoon delight or a bedtime snack (so to speak) more your thing?

Are you a weekend warrior or would you rather make a manic Monday?

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone finds they are more amorous at a particular time of day, of the week, or even in a particular season.

I suspect like many of us, I find simply being awake is sufficient...and even that's sometimes optional! ;) That said, I do find I've got an added boost once spring has arrived after a long, gray winter. Also, when I first wake up my body seems extra anxious and ready to go (hmm, can pussy be considered a part of a complete nutritional breakfast? :))

Anyone else?

• Like 2

Anytime of the day is good but I find mornings seem to be when I am most horny and less so at bedtime....probably a function of not being a spring chicken anymore. Lol.

I must be unique in that darkness makes me horny. I get SO excited when DST ends and it gets dark earlier. Summer nights are definitely wonderful too especially if you can get outside.

Don't get me wrong, mornings/afternoons on cool crisp sheets in the summer are awesome as is sex anytime...I just find my natural rhythms more nocturnal than anything. Winter is definitely a great time to get the heat turned up!

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

A long, sensual moment...enjoyed as the sun comes up on the palm tree shaded cabana, strawberries, pineapple and champagne...slowly feeding each other between soft kisses, the 4 poster linens gently flowing in the salty breeze, the ocean talking to the sand in passionate rhythm as we slowly and gently embrace...our bodies completely in tune with all the Caribbean nature's wonders have to offer. A rose petal bath drawn nearby...

I agree that anytime really is sufficient, but I do find something special about playing together in the daytime hours; late morning, lunchtime or afternoon. I feel that there is something especially erotic about being locked up together in a private room, taking some time out of the hectic day to share an intimate moment, pleasing each other and enjoying ourselves... While the rest of the world is busy at work, being stressed, driving around in traffic, etc. And we are here in my cozy bed, just the two of us, cumming and cuddling ;)

• Like 5

Interesting topic, Brad. Looking forward to hearing more opinions.

I do think less about coffee in the morning than what by force of nature one can't ignore... and then there's nobody there! So an overnight would be extra-special someday (or an LTR). My mind tends to daydream of sensuous pleasures the later at night it is, but most of my dalliances have been delicious weekday lunchtime or late afternoon breaks.

Speaking for myself, summer and pre-Christmas seem busiest, with January and February coming in dead last. Odd, one would think that's when you need some revitalizing attention the most. Hmmm.

This is only over two years, so I'm sure the pattern will likely shift. As you and others have hinted, there aren't that many conditions, besides not being comatose. ;)

FR

• Like 1

Im going to put another vote into the anytime of day column. That being said something about having a late night of relaxation, socializing and then going to the bedroom and having a long midnight session of play always gives me goosebumps. Its especially nice when you can sleep in the next day. If not you wake up super tired and beat, thinking "What did I do last night? Why am I so tired?" Then you look at the other end of the bed and remember :)

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

I love playing right after work. I've found it is a fantastic way to rid yourself of the stress of the day.

Of course, rushing home from work to prepare and then back out to the lady's incall can add to the stress but once I am there.....WOW!

To fall in to bed with my arms around a beautiful woman, having no where to be for the next few hours, no reason to rush, is heaven. How often do you get the chance to just let go and feel...warmth, affection, sexual release, laughter, connection...it is the perfect way to end the day.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I've never really thought about it...I don't think I have a specific time of day I like more than another...I think anytime can be the right time or super sensual and sexy. I think it's more the right chemistry, and mood we set with one another that makes it spicy, sexy and enjoyable.

Given my age I was raised in a world where you had sex at night, with the lights out.

Perhaps that's why I prefer daytime and if it does happen to be at night I like the lights on. Hard to enjoy a woman's beauty completely in the dark exclusively using the braille method.