Conclusions...

to our tedious thread about renewal fees as per our members site and the lengthy thread in announcments section....

Ok - as you can imagine, this was not an easy thing to bring up. Many of you brought up fabulous points and, much appreciated feedback. I am only as successful as the women I have around me, and secondly, the clients we have supporting us. I must apologize as I re-read my original post, it does come across as abit absolute - and that was not my intention. My intention was to suggest and recieve feedback - not to be concrete - those who jumped the gun and have said goodbye (prematurely) - well all I have to say is - give your head a shake and calm ... and center... and then get in touch with us again... we know you want too ...

Ok - so here is what we have come up with... As of December 1st, 2009 the cost of becoming a member of Club Madellyn Jae will be $200 (includes the first 30 mins) all members are subject to a $10 annual renewal fee. That renewal fee can be either paid directly to the club, or made as a charitable contribution to one of the 2 charities we work with harmony house, or the Ottawa humane society (proof of the donation is required). However, as of Decemeber 1st, 2009 CMJ will be raising the fee per reservation by $10... more details to follow in our members section of our website.

Thank you so much for your comments, concerns and suggestions. This was the easiest solution for us at this time. We love you very much and appreciate your honest and genuine feedback - its not easy... but necessary to remain number one.

Though this does not address the issue we had about the equity needed for club expansion, we are willing to work with what we have. Those willing to make an investment in the club, please talk to Jasmin or Mya to get locked in at our old rates... :butt:

A perfect time to stop by and renew your membership if you joined in 2007, or 2008 will be this Thursday, October 22nd all day. We are having our annual halloween party and open house.

If you have been thinking about joining CMJ and have been sitting on the fence, Thursday is a perfect opportunity to stop by - we are offering a chance for you to win a discounted membership. Also, as of December 1st, the price of membership will be raised to $200.

Free food, free drinks, spooky decor and of course, a bunch of sexy hostesses dressed up in sexy costumes. Show your halloween spirit, come dressed up and have a chance to win a free 30 minute reservation with Jasmin.

Discounted duos all day and much more.... reserve now, as I am sure we will book up fast.

www.clubmadellynjae.com

613-523-6199

A horny devil, little boo peep, officer naughty, cleopatra, jeanie-in-a bottle, and a sex kitten at CMJ today.... more to come

Give us a call, stop by - masks for members to wear... free food, drinks and much more.

www.clubcmj.com