Hi guys,

has anyone been to Ethiopia or Eritrea? Has anyone traveled generally in East and central Africa? I'm looking for info...

Thanks! xoxoxoxoxo Amelia

ps. New photos on my profile page and (by the end of this weekend) on my website.

been to morocco. get ready to bargain! avoid street vender food, but crafts are incredible and cheap if you avoid the tourist areas.

I've been to Ethiopia, though not Eritrea.

PM me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Great new pics by the way.

Hi guys,

has anyone been to Ethiopia or Eritrea? Has anyone traveled generally in East and central Africa? I'm looking for info...

Thanks! xoxoxoxoxo Amelia

ps. New photos on my profile page and (by the end of this weekend) on my website.

I've been to Tanzania and South Africa but never the north east of Africa. If ever you do get a chance to go to Tanzania I strongly recommend the Machame trek up Kilimanjaro probably the most breath taking views you'll ever experience, the climb is about 7-8 days but is well worth it. As for South Africa not my favorite place very dirty and unsafe.

Thanks so much guys! I'm definitely still looking for info on East africa and Horn of Africa travel so if anyone has anything to say, let it all out!

I'm hoping to travel extensively next year and am trying to get some tips. Not heading to Morocco or Tanzania though!:cry: Although the Kilimanjaro hike is something I've wanted to do since I lived in Zim.

xoxo Amelia