You may have more success posting about this in the fetish section.

You might also want to check out social groups, might be one that fits this request, there you would find people who specifically look for this as well.

Example:

Here's a group I made about threesomes : http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=175

Though it currently has no discussions about voyeurism, I am willing to bet that it would be a welcome topic of discussion as EVERYONE in the group is open to multiple partners somehow.

Hope this was helpful.

Try Sexy Sarah 7698 who posts on BP with a location on Merivale.

I know for certain she would entertain this, as it was offered to me once before. The catch would be whether the guy she's with would let you be the voyeur... In my situation, I was her formally booked date at the time and she asked me if another fella could join in, but I was definitely not interested in letting anyone else in on the party.

The thing is with voyeurism...with it may seem all good, in my experience, most of the time, the gentlemen will want to join in at some point.

With a duo partner I use to offer it...just lesbian show...you can fap in your corner, but you can only watch, not touch any of us...and in the middle of the session, everytime they wanted to join, which cause conflict when you are paying a slightly lower rate.