Camille is as gorgeous as she appears in her pictures. As others have said, she struggles with English but she makes up for that in her attention to detail and her take charge attitude. As I entered she gave me a big hug and then once I was settled, she walked me to the full length mirror, me standing behind her, and allowed me to see her lingerie-clad body. She truly has an awe-inducing body. After getting undressed she walked me to the bed. I liked the fact that there was no pretense. She knew what we were there for and proceeded to treat me like a king. For those of you who have a thing for beautiful Mediterranean woman, olive skin, long curly hair and curves that Andretti would have trouble negotiating, she is the best you'll find. In fact she reminded me of the actress - Violante Placido. http://www.celebritymixer.com/files/file/ViolantePlacido16.jpg

The difference being - Camille has blonde hair.

For me her halting English worked as a positive creating a fantasy-type situation. I could imagine meeting her in some little Italian village, me not speaking Italian and her not speaking English....

A great morning thanks to the beautiful Camille....catch her while you can. I can't recommend her highly enough

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.