Experienced.....& 4:20 friendly

Virgin Newbie still.....about to jump. I find myself extremely aroused after a "cigarette" now with life not having changed in almost 2 years now, i would love some names of ladies who are 4:20 friendly so I may jump off the cliff

since discussing illegal activities is not permitted here, i doubt you will get any public respsonses.

• Like 4

My recommendation is that since this is your first time, even if you do somehow find someone who is 420 friendly, don't do it.

Some ladies don't mind you having a glass of wine if you feel a bit conscious, but if you don't drink, or rather not, trust me when I say this, a reputable lady will make you feel very relaxed.

And the aroused part, there are other fun ways

Virgin Newbie still.....about to jump. I find myself extremely aroused after a "cigarette" now with life not having changed in almost 2 years now, i would love some names of ladies who are 4:20 friendly so I may jump off the cliff

My experience is that those that are looking for someone who is 420 friendly, are actually Law Enforcement, trying to find out who is selling. Last time someone asked me this, I really didn't know what they were referring to and thought he wanted to see me at 4:20 pm.

My experience is that those that are looking for someone who is 420 friendly, are actually Law Enforcement, trying to find out who is selling. Last time someone asked me this, I really didn't know what they were referring to and thought he wanted to see me at 4:20 pm.

Lol at first glance at title that's what I thought. Still not sure what it means but since its mentioned above that its illegal I now know its not.