Younger girls that do GFE

Most young girls I visit on BP and EC usually just give the basic services. Now I sometimes don't mind just the basics, but sometimes I feel like I need to be with someone around my age (20-25).

I noticed that most SPs who like cuddling and kissing and all that are older than me. I love being with them, but I need a GFE SP my age.

Any suggestions?

You can do a little research on the profiles of the ladies on this site, their ages are usually listed on the profile. Its harder to find a travelling lady in that age group, as most are seasoned professionals. Good luck!

• Like 1

Eva Pearl gives new meaning to the term GFE Absolutely amazing and she is going to be here next week

• Like 2

Guest Lu***ou***en

I enjoy GFE, it's a different sort of connection which I find brings a different quality of pleasure.

Definitely not old, but definitely a good time!

Emily... the best!

But, where is she??? I know she said she was going to be less available, but a total deprivation of her can be hazardous to anyone's health!

If anybody knows something, would you share? (like, when is she planning to come back to availability).

• Like 1

Emily... the best!

But, where is she??? If anybody knows something, would you share? (like, when is she planning to come back to availability).

She posted on b-p yesterday. It caught my attention because her headline said "Talk Nerdy to Me". Anytime a girl asks for that I know we're gonna be a very natural fit...

• Like 1