Sara (OttawaCuteGirl)

I had the pleasure of meeting Sara a couple of times over the last week or two...located close to Mooney's Bay.

When she first opened the door I was stopped in my tracks..about 5'4, her long dark hair was pulled back and wearing sexy librarian-style glasses (a weakness of mine) and beautiful lingerie with her incredible natural breasts spilling over the top.

It's rare to find such a slim girl with natural breasts like Sara...and so responsive to caresses & kisses...really a sight to behold in the flesh...along with the rest of her. She can really take your breath away.

I found her to be witty & engaging...loves to laugh and quick with the comebacks but with a smoldering sexuality to everything she says.

Sara is no clockwatcher and the attention she lavished on me won't soon be forgotten...she left me spent and craving more. It took quite an effort not to return after just leaving her door.

I'm already planning out my next visit. I could see her rocketing to the top of many favourite lists very quickly. Just don't take my time with her!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.