Visiting Ottawa

And quite new to all of this. I have seen BP listed in various posts-what is that?

Also saw good reviews of lunamassage and CMJ-are these, on average good places to get your feet wet?

Also, any comments on ads found on bp ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kiev

Do not bother with BP if you are a newbie -- you are bound to get burned because the pretty pictures will overpower your eyes and dick -- and those pictures are not always what you are going to get. The descriptions are not always truthful, as well.

Stay within the warm and comfortable playground that is CERB, young grasshopper.

Once you have some hobbying experience, have chatted with some SP and MAs and understand this hobby better, and done your homework by reading all the valuable knowledge that is on CERB, then you might be successful venturing into the shark tank that is BP and not get eaten alive.

I speak from experience have started my hobbying with girls advertising on BP and only recently joining CERB, and can tell you that this is where the best-of-the-best can be found.

• Like 1

Also saw good reviews of lunamassage and CMJ-are these, on average good places to get your feet wet?

Kiev

Those are great places if a "Massage" (not FS) is what you want. This is posted in the FS section though.

Lots of recos here for all the blondes, brunetes, redheads, spinners, curvy and bbws...your preference is likely represented right here on CERB

• Like 2