Well gentlemen, I had the pleasure of meeting Katherine for the first time at her luxurious suite during her recent visit to Saint John, and I assure you, it was the beginning of a long term association with this beautiful, exciting, and classy lady. She made me feel comfortable right from the start as she greeted me with a lingering kiss from those soft, luscious lips, then changed from attractive Capri's into a super sexy, yet tasteful black dress with matching nylons. Your imaginations, and your libidos, can take it from there.

I spent several hours with Cathy and was treated to stimulating ,intelligent conversation in her beautiful surroundings, to an incredibly relaxing massage (she brings her own table, and she is licenced), to lingering slow sensuality, and to unbridled passion like you will not believe. Her skin is satin, her figure terrific, and her body soft yet firm, reponsive to your touch and to your every impulse. She loves to kiss and she finishes just as strong. Gents, you really need to see this special lady. Remember to treat her well, as she deserves nothing less.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

i had a chance to meet Katherine in her recent visit to Saint John. She is very attractive woman with curves all in the right places, very friendly and professional. I had great time with her and good memory. I definitely recommend her as an extra-ordinary courtesan.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.