Been to any good Theater lately?

I just had to ask...in todays world of high tech, animation, HD and all the other tech junk, have you been to a good theatrical production lately?

I saw Evangeline performed at the Confed Centre in Charlottetown last week, and it reminded me about how amazing these actors are, to perform for us and make us actually feel the story!!

Life is good today, don't miss a minute of it!

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

A couple of months ago, a gent took me to see 'Book Of Mormon'. It was hysterical. Really funny.

After a gap of several years, I got out to Stratford in June and saw one miss, and one more-or-less hit.

Measure for Measure was a bit strained and didn't gel very well... performances varied widely in quality and ultimately, I just didn't care.

Blithe Spirit was energetic and very pretty, everyone did their jobs well... but it was a very mannered performance, as I suppose a popular play from the 40s almost has to be.

I plan to check out some local (Ottawa) theatre this fall, since I really enjoy seeing actors doing their work live instead of through the many, many layers a movie puts between you and a performance.

• Like 1

I visit the "Theatre of the Mind" every time I look through the ladies' albums here on CERB. Always entertaining, and never a bad performance! (at least on the female lead(s) side, reviews for the male lead are probably mixed at best ;) )