Phone Number Excitement

Guest webothscore

Okay, so not talking CERB world here. I'd love to hear people's experiences with giving or getting phone numbers. Married, attached, single, whatever. It seems when I go out, too often mind you, I notice people passing their numbers like a piece of gum, and I love watching the excitement that comes with it. The biggest move I see out there is someone passing over a phone and saying "here, throw your number in" and it works bigtime as the phone is already in the person's hand. Cheeky, but... Give me your thoughts or experiences. Were you bold, coy or whatever?

An older gentleman sitting at a bar texting, and surfing on his smartphone. a young girl not that bad looking sat next to him, and without a word of lie, this guy hands the girl his phone, and says... "would you be so kind and show me how to text on this thing?"

a brilliant ploy... The girl starts to show him by sending herself a text from his phone, then when she receives it.. txts back to his phone,... and says.. "see.. that's how it works:

Brilliant I say.... because now he has her number, she has his number.. its the smoothest introduction I have ever seen...

one day I think I will poach that

• Like 1

i didn't get much luck with asking phone numbers. First girl i tried, she had a bf. Then the next two:

1) I speak with the cute gas station girl from time to time, and decide to ask her phone number. She said sure and give it to me. But when i called her, turns out she have a bf. She was just surprised by my demand and didn't want to seem rude.

2) The cute waitress seems to find me attractive, she's watching me and have a special smile when she see me. So i get up and ask her number. She's suprised, and ask why. Cause i'm interested and we could see each others. She give it, but i have trouble getting a hold on her. A week later i see her again, and learn she have a bf. She had a fight with him so she wasn't sure what to do and gave it, but everything is fine between them now.

I guess i'm too subtle when i ask for a number. =(