There are some around Ottawa...

For SP's there's Emily Rushton, who does come to Ottawa from time to time, same with Roksi. Unfortunately Annika Reilly is now retired. There is Cherry at Pink Kitty...now she is a flaming red head!!! Read a number of good things about her here and elsewhere.

For MA's there's Michaella's Caress who is indy, Mandy at CMJ, Hannahxo at Angel's/Paradise and Becki at VIP/ALO.

If I remember more, I'll let you know!

Guest a**4*

This girl is a very beautiful redhead Foxy Mandy there are recommendations here on cerb but she advertises on B.P. she is a member here but has not been on in a while hopefully one day she comes back very beautiful,stunning :bowdown:

Guest a**4*

Gabriella Lurence whom I have never meet yet is a very beautiful lady and as other members mentioned Emily Rushton very beautiful ladies :bowdown:

This girl is a very beautiful redhead Foxy Mandy there are recommendations here on cerb but she advertises on B.P. she is a member here but has not been on in a while hopefully one day she comes back very beautiful,stunning :bowdown:

I knew I was forgetting one redheaded SP in Ottawa!!!! There are a lot of positive feedback on Foxy Mandy here and elsewhere.

Gabriella Lurence whom I have never meet yet is a very beautiful lady and as other members mentioned Emily Rushton very beautiful ladies :bowdown:

Thanks for the mention, Alb49 :)

Emily and I are definitely both fiery redheads! Let's not forget about Victoria Jolie who also visits Ottawa from time to time.

• Like 1

Red seductress in Kanata

Hanna at Paradise Spa

Malika when she comes to town

Chantel Reign... Meant Chanel, sorry CR, brain cramp, thx to Mature Angela for picking that up!

Edited by theliquor (Lost but not forgotten)
  • Like 1

There is a red head I strongly recommend, she only comes to Ottawa once in a while (not sure where she is other times). http://aashley21.blogspot.ca/

The pics dont do her justice! You'd think a spinner type with natural F's is hard to believe, but yes it's true. Not sure if natural redhead tho.

Red seductress in Kanata

Hanna at Paradise Spa

Malika when she comes to town

Chantel Reign... Meant Chanel, sorry CR, brain cramp, thx to Mature Angela for picking that up!

Thanks for the recommendation...except I am a brunette with pink and blue highlights.