I was catching up in some ads after being gone for a few days and came across some hair color preferences, and then a post by Malika (bless her) about the flurry of color in her hair! So this got me to thinking, while I personally wouldn't have a request like this, as a provider would you dye your hair for a client?

And....go!

Personally I wouldn't dye my hair as even semi permanents last awhile in mine. If the request is not something that specifically looks good on me, I am stuck with it and it could impact many things negatively.

I would definitely be open to the hair chalks or "color until you wash" type products.

I love that Malika hs the luxury to change things up and express herself that way. It's awesome and beautiful.

• Like 1

Depending on the hair color...if someone ask me to dye it in the range pink, purple, blue, green, bright red...if I feel like it, I wouldn't have any problems...but again I change my hair color pretty much each month so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle...

Thought I think I would only do it for a regular client, not someone out of the blue

• Like 1

Though I think I would only do it for a regular client, not someone out of the blue

Wait a minute...does that mean you wouldn't do it for someone new, or just that you wouldn't dye it blue? :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Cltchmcg, I hope you don't mind me adding on to your thread, but it got me wondering if people ever have fun with wigs or make use them?

On one hand it seems like it be an easy way to play around with different styles and colours, and perhaps would be a handy way to accommodate requests for a particular shade?

On the general topic, I for one always think it cool (and often sexy) when a lady is sporting an unconventional style/colour. Of course, I also find the more usual styles good looking as well! It just seems like there's something fun and free-spirited in someone willing to sport something outside the norm. Or maybe I just played too many computer games growing up where half the characters had blue hair. :confused0024:

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

I do not think I would dye my hair as a request...I wont speak for the masses, but I doubt many would.

Changing hair color is a tedious task and may I add..I always mess mine up..But thankfully the non intentional green in my hair is gone...

anyway...

As Midnight-Massage said, those hair chalks are pretty cool! I would totally use them if the color suited me! I've wanted to try purple in my hair for the longest time.

It could be considered a fetish - whatever turns you on right?! Some may charge extra for fetishes, some do not. I think it is another ask the lady and you will know thing..

Cltchmcg, I hope you don't mind me adding on to your thread, but it got me wondering if people ever have fun with wigs or make use them?

Not at all! More input the better. Wigs would be a much easier solution then completely changing your color. Only issue I could see is how much they cooperate if you get into some playful hair pulling ;)

I was fascinated with a blue wig (after getting into erotic anime) many moons ago. So I bought it. Surprisingly enough, I never wore it for an erotic encounter. Go figure!

Ill keep that in mind next time I visit Halifax ;)

• Like 1

I had a friend (since retired) in the biz who had very short blond hair kind of like music performer Pink .. anyways she was getting recognized in public due to her striking good looks so she purchased a wig.

Well after that she probably acquired a half dozen more .. she had short bobs (think Pulp Fiction) and long flowing locks ... she was very creative with them and never looks the same for two days running lol

What a great idea to keep your look fresh and interesting without making any permanent changes.

I wish I could carry them the way she did... I look great in hats but I can't pull off the wig convincingly they always look too big for my head LoL

• Like 2

I wish I could carry them the way she did... I look great in hats but I can't pull off the wig convincingly they always look too big for my head LoL

Also a great idea! Hmmm how many ways can a hat be sexy...

Also a great idea! Hmmm how many ways can a hat be sexy...

I think my baseball hat is pretty sexy in my Blue Jays photo shoot pics ... and the white hat in the sundress pics makes me look demure and innocent........ bwahahahaha that's pretty funny ...

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

I have in the past been a blonde and wanted to recently return to being one. Also I was even flirting with the idea of going red. When I mentioned this to a few friends, they were surprised and really encouraged me to stay as a brunette. A very special, sweet gentlemen that I have had the pleasure of spending time with on many occassions has complimented me numerous times on my dark hair and even voluntarily told me never to die it. Considering this my answer would be a polite no but thank you for the idea. Although change is exciting for me, making a permanant change to myself I feel would be compromising who I am and my roots.

I am a fan of changing my hair colour always... I used to change my hair colour every3-4 months... but in the past 2- 3 years I didn't ... I kept my light brown for a good period of time. .. but a few months ago... back in June decided to go back to my natural colour...

Even though I have tried several shades... I still consider myself very conservative. .. I am a naturally tanned skin woman. . So I would never have dramatic changes lol I like classy looks ... for myself

Just like people with tattoos I will appreciate the art on others but for me as classical as I can... Now I am very happy to have my natural brown on my hair... who knows when n the day will cone I will think I am on need of a change!