Recommendation for BBBJ massage duo with CIM, cumswap, and swallowing?

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I understand as soon as "massage" is added to the mix, it must not be posted in the massage section.

So I'm posting here in the FS section. :)

Let's pretend cost is not an issue for the purposes of this discussion. I am just wondering if all of the following is available in Ottawa:

-Duo massage

-BBBJ with CIM

-The ladies cumswap and swallow

-MSOG a possibility

-Sweet talk, dirty talk, and kissing are a bonus

If this discussion is out of bounds, please let me know, as I am still learning the ropes of this forum. :)

Any recommendations would be wonderfully appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Guest B**na***oy

I don't find your post is outrageous or out of bound. You will find that most of the services you are asking for are offered in the SP advertisement area, you just need to do a thorough search.

Cum swapping might not be offered broadly, so you may have to narrow your search to the ladies that offer PSE/Fetish type services. You should get in touch with those you feel may best meet your expectations and engage in a frank discussion about your preferences and fantasies.

As long as you are respectful in your approach, most ladies will tell you exactly where they stand on your specific request without being judgemental.

Good luck in your quest for happiness. ;-)

I find the post direct and to the point. From what I have read so far,this would be allowed albeit I was not expecting a post of this sort. However, everyone is entitled to their opinions and comments. Good luck!!

Nothing in your post is inappropriate for the FS section :)

As for actual ideas... you'll be looking at SPs offering FS, so massage may not be their specialty. And I'm going to assume that cumswap wouldn't be a big deal for anyone who offers duos and also offers CIM, but I may be wrong on that. And CIM/swallow are very much YMMV things....

However... Cleo was a MA for a bit, she seems to do lots of duos, and I think she offers pretty much everything you're after except swallowing.

I think Emily J offers everything you're after, but I don't recall ever seeing advertize a duo.

Finally, read this.

I obviously can't promise anything on anyone else's behalf, but I assume you can follow my train of though from here... :)

I had a fantastic duo with Cleo and Sara McQ a few years ago...totally awesome, but with respect to the OP's criteria, Cleo = no swallow...which in no way diminishes how awesome she is IMHO!

• Like 2

The BBBJ and CIM is often a YMMV thing. However I can also suggest Kathryn Bardot, who has a background as an MA and does duos with others of similar background. Not sure they will accommodate all you want, but it is worth a query to the lady.

• Like 2

The BBBJ and CIM is often a YMMV thing. However I can also suggest Kathryn Bardot, who has a background as an MA and does duos with others of similar background. Not sure they will accommodate all you want, but it is worth a query to the lady.

If memory serves me correctly, the beautiful and talented Kathryn Bardot plays safe so she is not the right lady to pair with Cleo to fulfill your fantasy.

Let me know if you're able to make your tricycle... the ride you seek is also of interest to me. :icon_cool:

If memory serves me correctly, the beautiful and talented Kathryn Bardot plays safe so she is not the right lady to pair with Cleo to fulfill your fantasy.

Let me know if you're able to make your tricycle... the ride you seek is also of interest to me. :icon_cool:

While I can certainly provide CBJ if that is something a gent is looking for, I do offer BBBJ, and duos with Cleo are certainly available.

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat
I do offer BBBJ, and duos with Cleo are certainly available.

And highly recommended. HIGHLY. :)

While I can certainly provide CBJ if that is something a gent is looking for, I do offer BBBJ, and duos with Cleo are certainly available.

Well that just goes to show that you can't trust my memory! Next time I'll keep my big mouth shut and let the ladies speak for themselves.

On the upside, this means Ms Bardot has now been added to my hobby list! Yay!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3sums and Group playdates are always exciting in a unique way. Each one is different. It's like visiting someone else's garden. Women are so fun to play with, especially when there's a Gent(s) involved.

But yes, you have to do your homework when it comes to what a Lady will or wont do. Some have restrictions that are within their comfort zone and you have to respect their choices. Other Ladies are all encompassing as long as everyone is comfortable and into it.

I have brought my do's and don'ts into my play from past experience before I was an SP. I'm pretty simple with my rules. Others have their own.

So asking your questions are certainly not inappropriate and most certainly your list is available in Ottawa.

As for MSOG, I have never understood why this is an issue. If Im going to orgasm multiple times, how is it fair that the Gent/Lady should not?

I guess everyone is different.

Just my 5cents worth. :tongue:

• Like 1

Thanks for the mentions boys! I do offer CIM, and both Ms Bardot and I have spent time doing massage in the past, and we do duos together, so purrhaps we may offer what you're looking for - but as mentioned, I do not swallow

• Like 2