want your recommendation

ok guys. looking for a female sp in the Winnipeg area. ideally between mid twenties to mid thirties. pretty with a great attitude. bbbj, daty, dfk, digits wanted.don't like skinny, average build to slightly curvy but not bbw. someone who'll share a glassfof wine or two with a client. if you had to chose one girl, who would you recommend that would best fit this picture. either from Winnipeg or frequently visiting the city. great attitude's a must.

thnx for your opinion.

Zoe..she is AWESOME!!!..not quite a bbw...but sexy curves, extremely nice, smart, pretty, and FUN!!

Kayla/Shedevil she is amazing.....she just posted some new pics here on CERB check them out.

• Like 2

I have had the pleasure of enjoying Soleils company on a number of occasions. It was time VERY well spent. Sexy as hell, smart as a whip, confident. Also meets your description of what you are looking for physically.

Emily is very nice, but she seems to have vanished. I think she may be too slender for him, but service is good.

Emily is outstanding and I thought of her but I agree that she may be a little slimmer than the OP had in mind, that's why I recommended Leigh. I've also enjoyed great times with Zoe Zee and would fully endorse her and though I've never had the pleasure of meeting Kayla, I've read great things from reputable sources. To sum up, any of these women mentioned above will provide you with a great time, so check out their pics and sites and pick the one that you like the best.

Emily is outstanding and I thought of her but I agree that she may be a little slimmer than the OP had in mind, that's why I recommended Leigh. I've also enjoyed great times with Zoe Zee and would fully endorse her and though I've never had the pleasure of meeting Kayla, I've read great things from reputable sources. To sum up, any of these women mentioned above will provide you with a great time, so check out their pics and sites and pick the one that you like the best.

Kayla is a must. You just have to see her.